Dark_Rayne

Feb 26, 2005, 4:08 PM

BORED

It is so SLOW today!
3 replies
Mobile-El

Feb 25, 2005, 4:00 PM

Dying a slow death today

Why is so slow? It is nice out, the store looks great. All we did today was an outright and one blue to orange migration. I can only spend so much time reading these posts. I need someone to come in for a killer family plan or like 5 Nextel blackberries. I'd take a problem customer just for the fun of it right now. Help me....... Hope everyone has good weekend.
2 replies
Dark_Rayne

Feb 25, 2005, 10:41 PM

Buisness Customer Service

Does anyone work for the buisness end of Customer care? I think its harder cause of all the extra stuff you have to know! Anyone have any related thoughts? 😉
tequilasundae

Jan 31, 2005, 6:39 PM

arrrgghhh Signal INSURANCE!!

does anyone else have problems with signal insurance...they are making everyone fill put Proof of loss forms and then telling us they they take 2-3 business days to process it...this is after the customer typically waits and finds out 3 days later that they need this form..and to find out about it...they put you on hold for an avg of 11 minutes per call....and who does the customer get mad at??? oh yeah me!! they are a giant pain in my pattootie!! 😳
8 replies
Liana

Feb 22, 2005, 10:42 AM

For those of you who work at direct stores

I am in the process of looking for another job - I currently work at an indirect, but i dont want to! - I did work for AT&T Wireless a couple years ago - I liked it, but had to move..

Anyway, I'd like to know your level of job satisfaction (or dissatisfaction) with your current direct - Just trying to weigh the options. Thanks! 🙂
2 replies
fitsubest

Feb 23, 2005, 3:47 PM

Goodbye Cingular!

Well my last day w/ the company is March 4th. It's amazing to think that I've lasted for the past 2 years! I truly believe that Cingular is a good service provider, but from an employment standpoint, they have to be the worst company I've ever worked for.

Point is, if your looking to work for Cingular look elsewhere. There are a lot of other good companies out there. 😁
3 replies
armyofun

Feb 22, 2005, 11:50 PM

Treo 650 Issues

FYI, if you or your customers are complaining about the 650 acting funny, provide them with a 32k sim and it should clear up the issues.
1 reply
cingcing

Feb 21, 2005, 8:33 PM

Treo 650. Garbage????

At my store we have sold 3 Treo 650's and done 3 exchanges for different phones. Everyone said they had the same problems. Dropped calls, frozen screens, and phone making uprompted calls. Has anyone else had similar experiences?
4 replies
ser916

Feb 22, 2005, 4:18 PM

need inside TMobile advice

I love my TMobile service, but need to get a Treo since I have Palm. I can't afford to buy an unlocked 650 from Palm - do any of you guys know if I buy an unlocked phone elsewhere if I'll have problems getting Tmobile service? I can't wait until May, both my phone and Palm have died.

Can someone please help me? I'd really appreciate some honest input.

Thanks!
armyofun

Feb 16, 2005, 9:48 PM

How much will this cost?

I hate it when a customer calls in asking about the preapproval offer. Well how much is this going to cost me? Well, we have plans ranging from $30 a month all the way to $250 a month.

Well i don't want to spend $250 a month, don't you have anything less than that?

Why don't people understand that there will be a monthly payment, especially when it states that they will must agree to a two year contract. while working in this call center, I have officialy lost all hope for the human race.

no wonder they created the darwin awards. all stupid people should be educated or dead.
1 reply
jjacob1800

Feb 17, 2005, 4:51 PM

Anyone work for t-mobile

🤭 Need to ask a favor from you if you can help...I work for Sprint but need help with someone's account for t-mobile...Please help...You can reach me direct at f4iracer@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance,
Jason
3 replies
jerrydock

Feb 17, 2005, 5:07 PM

Cingular Blackberry support

Does anyone have a number for Cingular Blackberry support? I have a used 7280 that is not locked. According to RIM, I need tech support at Cingular to "release" the IMEI.
Any help?
8 replies
sammy2

Feb 17, 2005, 9:26 PM

call center metrics

http://searchcrm.techtarget.com/originalContent/0,28 ... »

are you being measured and compensated appropriately
speedywalk

Feb 17, 2005, 10:16 AM

That's a good phone, right?

Why is it that customers always think the free phone is a good phone? Do they not realize that it is free for a reason? I mean, if I got a computer for free after rebates I would be a little skeptical, why isn't the American public that way about their phones? Isn't always the people that want the free phone, no matter what we say about it, are the ones that come back and complain that the phone isn't worth crap? At least we don't get paid for selling the hardware!

Speedywalk
"It ain't broke, it just needs duct tape!"
1 reply
bunick

Dec 8, 2004, 11:48 AM

Phone Book Transfer Software

Has anyone got a reasonble priced program to download or transfer phnebooks from one to another? I have used Data pilot but to get a unlimited use permit is about $600.00.
7 replies
whitebird19

Feb 16, 2005, 8:17 PM

Pocket Call Funnies

Just wanted to see what the funniest thing anyone has heard on a pocket call;

The funniest thing i've heard was the infamous s$x call where somehow doing the "deed" they called customer service and well sounded like they were having a good time
1 reply
Cigee

Feb 16, 2005, 7:35 PM

Business is a foreign word

Has anyone else had problems with activating new sprint business accounts. It took me 2 days to activate 4 ported new lines on a business account through Sprint. I would call the business department and tell them I need to set up a new business account and it was always either "please hold" or they would just hang up. It's like I would just say the word business and the confusion silence almost always inevitably seeped through the phone. I finally talked to someone who didn't freak out and they informed me that I needed like 5 proofs of identification for the business faxed to them before they could set it up and then to finish it up they had to talk to the contact customer of the business and ask them 3 personal questions only they woul...
(continues)
PhoneTwit

Feb 13, 2005, 6:55 PM

Tech Support do's and dont's

I'm in a class and we're supposed to come up with a list of do's and don'ts for getting technical help. I thought I would ask those of you who help real customers this question:

What can you, as a customer do, to help you get the best possible help from a help desk. I have these 2 guidelines already.

Don't call when you're angry/frustrated
Have everything available - your phone or computer or bill or whatever...

Any other ideas?
5 replies
maisha

Feb 5, 2005, 3:43 PM

Interested in working for Verizon sales

Hey guys, i was working for Cingular and am looking at working for Verizon. I have a couple of questions and am hoping that you can help me out so i can make a good decision.
1) How is their pay structure, benefits and work environment?
2) Are they better than cingular and like cingular for thise who worked at ATTWS/Cinglar 3) do employees get company phones and wha are you allowed and not allowed to do
4) What does training entail
5) The bigie, if i get an interview what should i be aware of?

I honestlyhave to say Phonescoop rocks i learnt alot while in Cingular via phonescoop. Am looking to reading your responses. Thanx 🙂
4 replies
hatesorange

Feb 12, 2005, 1:44 AM

New MEdia plans

What do you all think of the new MEdia plans versus the old ones? Kind of strange raising the price but taking away some of the included txt, pic msg, and Internet. I see they are incorporating the ATT pricing and raising the data price across the board. Too bad because I thought the MEdia Basic and Works were great plans and VERY competitive offerings. Well have to see what customers think. Thoughts?
6 replies

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.