imnotcingular

Dec 21, 2004, 1:42 AM

?

anyone work in a call center in dallas
1 replies
WRIhouston

Dec 19, 2004, 7:58 PM

Hey Everyone! I'm new!

I'm new this forum and have been selling cell phones for 2 years out of the houston market in best buy's most of the time. Anyone else in houston or need a really cheap phone(No contract)?
5 replies
tequilasundae

Nov 26, 2004, 7:55 PM

just got asked about the FREAKIN RAZOR again

lord!! every ad for that phone says "exclusivly from Cingular Wireless"..yet about 5 yahoos today came in asking about it... Evil or Very Mad
30 replies
PhoneTwit

Dec 17, 2004, 11:40 PM

Convergys ends Conversion!

For a long time, Convergys has based its commissions on conversion rates. In other words, you were only paid if you achieved a certain % of sales per call. I hated this system.

They've eliminated it, at least for now, and I am a much happier camper.

"Twitty"
2 replies
J3T

Dec 2, 2004, 3:58 PM

Credit *sigh*

Does anyone else here have to run credit checks on people? Everytime someone comes back with a 700$ deposit to get a phone,they start yelling like I messed up thier credit!Sheesh!Gimme a break! Sorry,had to get that off my chest.
5 replies

AD       more discussions below...

tequilasundae

Dec 17, 2004, 7:27 AM

dragged my hiney outta bed

gotta go in @ 800..supid mall hrs.,..probably won't see a customer till at least 10...and be too busy to leave on time Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

2 days till my sunday hell;..
1 replies
TexasJulie

Dec 15, 2004, 11:48 AM

For those of you in a mall

Do you guys 'stop' people who are walking past your kiosk and try to sell them? My boss has 'expressed' to me that I need to do this... but I feel soooo stupid and it NEVER works. So.
Do you guys do this? If so, what do you SAY???
26 replies
tequilasundae

Dec 14, 2004, 6:27 PM

4 more hrs...

four more hrs...aiiiiighghghghhhh Shocked Shocked Shocked

bah humbug
25 replies
TexasJulie

Dec 14, 2004, 10:11 PM

45 minutes!!!

Very Happy
1 replies
TexasJulie

Dec 14, 2004, 9:30 PM

1.5 hours left!

Self explanatory... LMAO
kigirl11

Dec 9, 2004, 8:41 PM

Hey Shun or Ty quick question?

Do know if there is an wireless earpiece available for the LG VX 7000 w/ verizon carrier? Someone just said that it has to be bluetooth capable. Would either or u know. I know this isn't the right forum, but i haven't gotten an answer back in the other forums.
4 replies
sulley9

Dec 12, 2004, 2:40 PM

Dekart SIM card reader

Does anybody use Dekart SIM card reader? I tried their software and now want to listen anybody's opinion regarding device before buying.
sh0ckdiesel

Dec 11, 2004, 2:44 PM

Prepaid Pins

Hello Everyone,

I am openning up a communications store and I was wondering if anyone knew of a website that sold Refill pins at a discount. I dont want to carry cards. Please Help Me!!!
kigirl11

Dec 10, 2004, 1:05 PM

Good Day!

Very Happy It's Friday! Yippee. I am so excited for the weekend. Got NO plans yet, but i cant wait to leave my kiosk. How bout y'all...Got anything exciting going on?
6 replies
ShunAsa

Dec 9, 2004, 11:18 PM

LONELY

I'm assuming I am the last one standing...I'll see you guyz Monday
ShunAsa

Dec 6, 2004, 1:36 PM

WHERE'S TY?

I wanna play the game... Confused
75 replies
Corpo Rat

Dec 9, 2004, 3:36 PM

Sprint/Nextel merger in the works?

Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised
Sprint, Nextel shares up on merger rumors
Wall Street Journal reports growing speculation of a deal

Reuters
Updated: 3:19 p.m. ET Dec. 9, 2004

WASHINGTON - Shares of Sprint Corp. and Nextel Communications Inc. rose Thursday after The Wall Street Journal reported rising Wall Street speculation that the two companies could merge.

While such a combination would offer some benefits, especially for Nextel, it would face several tough hurdles involving management and control between equally matched partners, analysts said.

“Such a deal would be much more strategically beneficial to Nextel than Sprint,” said Goldman Sachs analyst Jason Armstrong in a research note. “And, therefore, put Sprint i...
(continues)
tyrjohn

Nov 22, 2004, 2:17 PM

Ur last intelligent customer

I know we all get on and start bashing the stupid people we come in contact with. But today I had the sweetest, nicest, and the absolute smartest lady call. She knew everything about her phone, and get this she had actually read the coverage certificate Very Happy

she gave me hope that not all people are idiots when it comes to their Cell phones & insurance.
6 replies
tequilasundae

Dec 7, 2004, 10:14 AM

greetings,my unconventional conventionalists!!

had the last 2 days off ,avoided anything cellular altogether, tried to relax, and got my annual xmas sick ANYWAY....my mall is dead and there is screaming from "special" people out in the hallway...most of my customer base hasn't even gotten out of bed yet..ah!! there it goes again!! Shocked Shocked
14 replies
TexasJulie

Dec 7, 2004, 11:39 AM

Im th woman!!

My boss just called to tell me I had a mystery shopper last Friday and sxored a 99! Rock on! I didnt mention T-Zones, so I didnt get the points for that... Oops. Anyway, Im kinda excited about that! Just thought Id share!
7 replies

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2015 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.