Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

You must log in to post.

tequilasundae

Dec 24, 2004, 8:04 AM

mon dieux part duex...

its almost over..!!!! the extended hrs are coming to an end...got up too freakin early!!
1 reply
GWFOX

Dec 20, 2004, 10:31 AM

Retail Business

This is to all the auth retailers and those that work in malls.

Is it just me or is the Christmas holiday season NOT happening?

There are 4 days left (not counting today) to shop before X-mas. Where the hell is everyone? Are internet sales up? Could this be the reason that there are less and less people shopping? Our numbers this month are WAY off.

Is it me or are customers STILL "Just Shopping"? Who in their right mind is just shopping at THIS point in the season??!!!

Does anyone have any projections on how they think this season will turn out? I'm afraid that it will get so insanely busy on thursday and friday that I will run out of every product in the house by thursday.

Questions? Comments?
18 replies
justpeachy

Dec 23, 2004, 3:25 PM

Crap

Tower must be down or something on my side of town... no one's phones are working, USCC or Verizon. this sucks! 👿
2 replies
Tookish

Dec 22, 2004, 4:01 PM

Hey people, new here, been working for US Cell for 2 years now in customer retention 😁
31 replies
timslo

Dec 23, 2004, 12:02 PM

Unlocked V600

Someone I know purchased an AT&T V600 on e-bay and wants to use it on Cingular's network. I changed technology for him and inserted his sim card and it said to insert sim, then it said contact service provider. We tried Motorola's customer service but there was no help. I would appreciate any suggestions as to what to do now. I was under the impression that all gsm motorola's are unlocked. Does that apply to Cingular GSM Motorola phones only? Thanks in advance for your help.
Tim
ali_dawn

Dec 22, 2004, 10:05 PM

1 HOUR LEFT!

is anybody still here?
2 replies
pizpiz80

Dec 20, 2004, 10:16 PM

Scary janitors

Does anyone else have scary looking janitors in there mall? 😳 😲 😈
4 replies
imnotcingular

Dec 21, 2004, 1:42 AM

?

anyone work in a call center in dallas
1 reply
WRIhouston

Dec 19, 2004, 7:58 PM

Hey Everyone! I'm new!

I'm new this forum and have been selling cell phones for 2 years out of the houston market in best buy's most of the time. Anyone else in houston or need a really cheap phone(No contract)?
5 replies
tequilasundae

Nov 26, 2004, 7:55 PM

just got asked about the FREAKIN RAZOR again

lord!! every ad for that phone says "exclusivly from Cingular Wireless"..yet about 5 yahoos today came in asking about it... 👿
30 replies
PhoneTwit

Dec 17, 2004, 11:40 PM

Convergys ends Conversion!

For a long time, Convergys has based its commissions on conversion rates. In other words, you were only paid if you achieved a certain % of sales per call. I hated this system.

They've eliminated it, at least for now, and I am a much happier camper.

"Twitty"
2 replies
J3T

Dec 2, 2004, 3:58 PM

Credit *sigh*

Does anyone else here have to run credit checks on people? Everytime someone comes back with a 700$ deposit to get a phone,they start yelling like I messed up thier credit!Sheesh!Gimme a break! Sorry,had to get that off my chest.
5 replies
tequilasundae

Dec 17, 2004, 7:27 AM

dragged my hiney outta bed

gotta go in @ 800..supid mall hrs.,..probably won't see a customer till at least 10...and be too busy to leave on time 🙄 🙄

2 days till my sunday hell;..
1 reply
TexasJulie

Dec 15, 2004, 11:48 AM

For those of you in a mall

Do you guys 'stop' people who are walking past your kiosk and try to sell them? My boss has 'expressed' to me that I need to do this... but I feel soooo stupid and it NEVER works. So.
Do you guys do this? If so, what do you SAY???
26 replies
tequilasundae

Dec 14, 2004, 6:27 PM

4 more hrs...

four more hrs...aiiiiighghghghhhh 😳 😳 😳

bah humbug
25 replies
TexasJulie

Dec 14, 2004, 10:11 PM

45 minutes!!!

😁
1 reply
TexasJulie

Dec 14, 2004, 9:30 PM

1.5 hours left!

Self explanatory... LMAO
kigirl11

Dec 9, 2004, 8:41 PM

Hey Shun or Ty quick question?

Do know if there is an wireless earpiece available for the LG VX 7000 w/ verizon carrier? Someone just said that it has to be bluetooth capable. Would either or u know. I know this isn't the right forum, but i haven't gotten an answer back in the other forums.
4 replies
sulley9

Dec 12, 2004, 2:40 PM

Dekart SIM card reader

Does anybody use Dekart SIM card reader? I tried their software and now want to listen anybody's opinion regarding device before buying.
sh0ckdiesel

Dec 11, 2004, 2:44 PM

Prepaid Pins

Hello Everyone,

I am openning up a communications store and I was wondering if anyone knew of a website that sold Refill pins at a discount. I dont want to carry cards. Please Help Me!!!

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.