Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

How much will this cost?

armyofun

Feb 16, 2005, 9:48 PM
I hate it when a customer calls in asking about the preapproval offer. Well how much is this going to cost me? Well, we have plans ranging from $30 a month all the way to $250 a month.

Well i don't want to spend $250 a month, don't you have anything less than that?

Why don't people understand that there will be a monthly payment, especially when it states that they will must agree to a two year contract. while working in this call center, I have officialy lost all hope for the human race.

no wonder they created the darwin awards. all stupid people should be educated or dead.
pepsigirl

Feb 21, 2005, 10:11 PM
Try being in a kiosk when these same scientists come up to you.

"I got this offer in the mail"

"OK, well it is an exclusive offer only offered by our telesales department, you need to call this telephone number and give them your preapproval number and they can get you all set up"

"Why can't I do this here?"

"Sir/Ma'am, it is an offer that you can only get by calling this number. See this statement right here (call our toll free number now...) they are the only people that can pull up your pre-approval code"

"Well if I woulda known that I woulda called from home instead of comin all the way here"

....Small print does wonders...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.