Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

That's a good phone, right?

speedywalk

Feb 17, 2005, 10:16 AM
Why is it that customers always think the free phone is a good phone? Do they not realize that it is free for a reason? I mean, if I got a computer for free after rebates I would be a little skeptical, why isn't the American public that way about their phones? Isn't always the people that want the free phone, no matter what we say about it, are the ones that come back and complain that the phone isn't worth crap? At least we don't get paid for selling the hardware!

Speedywalk
"It ain't broke, it just needs duct tape!"
nodeposit

Feb 17, 2005, 8:05 PM
People are cheap. They don't want to pay for anything but they expect everything. They come in all the time and want a new phone but they don't think they should have to pay full price for it. They think because they've been w/ us for "4 yrs" (more like 1 1/2) that they should get a rebate after they just got one. I ask them if they walked into Wal-mart and told them they've been shopping there for "4yrs", if Wal-Mart would say "ok, well go ahead a pick stuff out for free. Well why should we do that? People are dumb.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.