Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

arrrgghhh Signal INSURANCE!!

tequilasundae

Jan 31, 2005, 6:39 PM
does anyone else have problems with signal insurance...they are making everyone fill put Proof of loss forms and then telling us they they take 2-3 business days to process it...this is after the customer typically waits and finds out 3 days later that they need this form..and to find out about it...they put you on hold for an avg of 11 minutes per call....and who does the customer get mad at??? oh yeah me!! they are a giant pain in my pattootie!! 😳
lmpff

Feb 2, 2005, 5:39 PM
I havent had any problems yet, but I find the questions they ask ridiculous. I called signal for a customer and put them on speaker so I could help the customer file the claim. They kept asking him the same questions over and over again. I can see that they were checking to see that he stuck to his story and not making it up, but it was ridiculous, the guy was getting pissed by the time he had to explain to the signal rep, for the third time, that he dropped his phone in the snow and where, what time, and so on.
HolyMoto

Feb 2, 2005, 5:57 PM
many many problems and miscommunications with the signal here. Would prefer to do without them. 👿
jerrydock

Feb 16, 2005, 1:16 PM
I have a Signal story for you. I had an elderly black woman come into my store who had dropped her phone off the fishing pier.

I pulled up the account and noticed she had insurance; put her on the phone with Signal and listened as they grilled her. I finally had enough when she started to cry. They had asked her what the name of the ocean was that she dropped her phone in. I took the phone from her and asked to talk to a supervisor. The supervisor told me the agent was just following procedure. I told her to take her procedure and shove it. That I was going on a campaign to cancel as many Signal subscribers as possible. At the end of each business day, I would call the supervisor and tell her how many customers I had cost her tha...
(continues)
ccanady

Feb 17, 2005, 11:01 AM
yeah I had to deal with them myself. I lost my phone 😉 at a certain restaurant and needed it replace. Did you know they made me fax over my license and signature over 6 times and then they would not let me continue with the insurance claim because my current signature did not match up with my signature on my social security card. I signed my SS caed when I was like 16 of course its going to change over the years. So after that I got heated and told them, either you let me get my phone or not becuase I am tired of faxing over info to you guys. She finally got a supervisor on the phone and he pushed it through. Man Those ppl upset me, bad enough I have to push insurance when I sell their phones.
fitsubest

Feb 24, 2005, 4:58 PM
god i thought lock/line was bad! just out of curiosity, what carriers use signal?
ccanady

Feb 24, 2005, 5:36 PM
Nextel I know is one of them.
justpeachy

Feb 25, 2005, 6:48 PM
So does USCC... I know Verizon used to, but not sure if they do anymore
hishkebibble

Feb 24, 2005, 5:22 PM
saw a 4 week claim...guy comes in lost phone, calls Signal, starts claim..a week goes by, no phone...guy comes in , call signal, need Proof of loss form..ok, fill it out ,nuther week goes by, now phone guy comes in , we call signal..NOW WHAT?? need to know if you want an SE44 instead of anSE47 (same phone, just now it would be trimode)ya think no brainer they should just send it..NUTHER week goes by...
guy comes in calls signal..(banging my head on wall) "how does he want to pay the deductible??""

HOW ABOUT CALLING AND ASKING HIM>>!!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.