Just Love This Phone
9900 still for sale if you want one!
"Don't know if this would help anyone, but the 9900 phone is still on sales display at the VZW store on East 86th Street, between 3rd Ave. and Lexington Ave., Manhattan NY"
Hope this is true for anyone looking for this phone. May be your last chance to get your hands on one! 😁
Last 9900 ever for sale
"Service Required"? --- HELP
However, for the past three days it wouldn't charge. The light would turn red for 5 seconds or so, then nothing. This made me think the battery had shorted, so I ordered a new one. I found an old battery (which was fine, I just stopped using it because I wanted the larger capacity one) today, popped it in and was able t...
Advertisements discussions continues below...
How to get Full screen pictures on the inside screen
I have tried several format sizes, including the size the camera takes it's pictures in, and they all are displayed in just partial screen with white around all sides.
The pictures from the camera will display in full screen, but not the ones emailed to the phone. ☹️
Thanks for any help. 🙂
HOW TO GET mp3's ON YOUR 9900 - TUTORIAL
Go to "my computer", and find "Folder Options..." in the drop down menu. It's either under "View" or "Tools", depending on which version of Windows you have. Once you get in to Folder Options, click on the "view" tab. In "view", UNCHECK the box that says "Hide file extensions for known file types".
2. Go to www.walmart.com, click on the "music" tab, and search for the artist / song that you want. Click on the album title when you find what you want, and check out the songs listed.
3. Right-click on the song that you want to have on your phone. Choose "Save As..." and save it to somewhere you your computer where you can find it later. Don't worry about saving it as .mid yet. Just name it and save it as an mp3, wma...
How to remove the VZW banner from 9900!
1) Turn phone On.
2) Within a few seconds type: 289, press left soft key, #, 1
3) "NAM 1 Setting?" Choose Yes
4) Scroll down to "ERI Setting?" Choose Yes.
5) Where it says "ERI Change Enable", type in 0, scroll down a few times to make sure the 0 stays there.
6) Press the left directional key once and scroll down 5 times to "General Settings". Choose Yes.
7) Go to "Idle Banner Settings". Choose Yes.
😎 Type in anything you want...or LEAVE BLANK. Click OK.
9) Scroll down 10 times and get back to "NAM 1 Setting?" Press the Green Vad "send" key.
10) Display will say "NAM Writing". Phone will restart. Whatever you typed in step 8 will show on the di...
Sending picture to the phone from the computer
Right now they only show up as a small picture not in full screen.
What jpeg compression works best? I tried the highest compression to make the file size small but the quality was pretty poor with lots of pixilazation.
Also, when I save the pix message, it saves them in the "Images" folder under "Graphics". The "Options" let you move them to one of the numbered folders under "My Folder" but I can't find a way to move them or save them to the "Photo Gallery". Is there a way to save the pictures in the pix message directly to the Photo Gallery or move them ...
Installing Antenna for CDM-9900
need a user manual
Audiovox CDM-9900 Car Charger
Upgrading my cell phone-Want a 9900
Swapping Calls with this phone
Y did they retire this fone for verizon, but not for sprint?!
Voice activated dialing?
Brand New cdm9900 for sale! Please Contact Me!
Please reply here on phonescoop or email email@example.com
Check the LT7000 from Curitel!!
Go to that site. Nice phone; wish I could read Korean. Anyways enjoy. 😛