My phone got a little wet this past weekend after a foolish friend threw a bucket of water on me. It wouldn't turn on, so I dried it with a hair dryer and prayed (not for the phone, but for all the information and phone numbers contained on it). The next day, I was able to get the charging light to go on, but only for about 10 seconds. I turned the phone on, the screen is fine, and all my contacts and info. is still there.
However, for the past three days it wouldn't charge. The light would turn red for 5 seconds or so, then nothing. This made me think the battery had shorted, so I ordered a new one. I found an old battery (which was fine, I just stopped using it because I wanted the larger capacity one) today, popped it in and was able t... (continues)