Cell phone life expectancy?
1. All cell phone service is over-priced
2. Service quality is poor
3. Cell phones work well for 9 - 10 months only.
4. Cell phones break with-in a year .
5. Wireless contracts last a min. of one year.
If Verizon wireless had no forced contracts ie 1-2 years. Verizon would not keep customers. When are we going to wake up and demand better service?
"Change Battery" Message
"Manner Mode"???? Help!
Can someone help me....pretty please....
Screen light on while charging
AD discussions continues below...
Ring tones for the 4400B/4500
I just bought a 4500 for an upgrade from the 4400B. I have the USB cable for the 4400B. If I get the USB cable should I be able to put the ring tones from the 4400 on the 4500? I think they are diff formats...4400 is MIDI and I think the 4500 is polyphonic. Any tips for me? I thought Verizion would let me download them again for free, but I was told no. Thanks!
Talking while charging your phone?
I will greatly appreciate your response.
Reprogramming Hot Keys ?
Can this phone recieve picture mail?
(1) Is there any way to get rid of the wallpaper so that the screen is just white or some other light color?
(2) Would that increase battery life? Probably not, since it still is a "color" screen, but one can hope . . .
(3) Is there a download that allows one to adjust the ringer and the vibe independently. In other words, I'd like to have the vibe work while the ringer is set to a low volume. Possble?
(4) What is the best source of ringers? I am willing to pay a onetime fee, but I'm not willing to sign up for the monthly BREW fest. I want a nice professional (but distinctive) ringer - - - ...
Phone keys not working
Can I do this?
Alarm notification issue
is my phone set up wrong for voicemail?
I've been using the VX4400 w/Verizon for a few months & it's good in many respects but the integration of voicemail with the phone seems nonexistent. On my former phone (Motorola StarTac with Sprint (left the Sprint service area....)...) when I went to the messaging menus, it would display the called IDs and dates for all my voice mails on the screen, without me needing to call voice mail to get them. I could add numbers directly to my address book from this screen. With the VX4400, when I go to the Messages menu > 1 Voice , all I get is a screen saying how many messages are on voice mail (and, if I've saved a message on my voicemail, it's not reported here). The caller IDs for voicemail aren't recorded on the phone. So there's no ...