CTIA Wireless 2003
In-depth coverage of the wireless event of the year. News, photos, and daily reports - live from the show floor in New Orleans. The most extensive show coverage on the web.
AD article continues below...
CTIA Wireless 2003 took place March 17-19 in New Orleans, and Phone Scoop was there to bring you the inside scoop from North America's largest wireless event. I met with all the major companies, collected all kinds of great information, and took plenty of pictures.
The coverage is broken down into several sections:
- The Daily Reports consist of photos and loads of info from my meetings
with all of the major companies at the show:
- Preview: Photos and info from the MobileFocus event the night before the show. Companies covered include Kyocera, Sprint, Samsung, and Hitachi.
- Day 1: Info from the Sprint PCS press conference, Verizon Wireless press conference, and meetings with Motorola, Audiovox, Siemens, Panasonic, and TTPCom. Also, some hands-on time with the Samsung Matrix Phone.
- Day 2: Info from LG, Nokia, Nixxo, Telson, Sony Ericsson, NEC, and Danger.
- Day 3: More from Nokia, meeting with Kyocera, Fashion Show photos, Mobile Tornado Push-To-Talk, and Bill Gates' MMDC 2003 keynote.
- Finally, a separate wrap-up report, State of the Industry, contains a concise analysis of the major news from the show, with background to put it all in perspective.
Facebook to Support iPhone's Live Photos
Dec 21, 2015
The Facebook iOS application now lets users upload, share, and view Live Photos captured with the iPhone 6s or 6s Plus. Live Photos debuted with the newest iPhones from Apple earlier this year.
Google to Power Google News with Artificial Intelligence
May 8, 2018
Google today refreshed its Google News product with new features powered by artificial intelligence. News will scan everything on the web and match what it finds with user preferences and favored sources to create new summaries and suggestions.
Apple Announces iOS 11 with Person-to-Person Apple Pay
Jun 5, 2017
Apple today debuts iOS 11, its next-generation mobile operating system. Starting with messages, iOS 11 introduces improved discoverability for stickers and emoji.
‘Subscribe with Google’ to Ease Pain of Subscribing to News Sources
Mar 20, 2018
Google today announced Subscribe with Google, an easy way for people to subscribe to and pay for select news sources. Google has worked with a number of publishers over the last six months to develop the service.