Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 25 replies

Suggestions

SLRMcLaren

Jul 23, 2007, 11:33 PM
So in my center they have a suggestion box...They have slips you fill out and drop in. You have the option to be anonymous but I, being the fearless leader that I am, opted to put my name on it, as do most other people. I didnt know these were read by management on a weekly basis and was just coached on something I submitted.

I may have mentioned that one of the supervisors (and some other employees) should consider a pedicure before wearing open-toed shoes to work. Apparently this was inappropriate though I feel it was completely warranted...their feet were disgusting...Any ideas on a better way to approach this situation?
Webb

Jul 24, 2007, 1:03 AM
Vomit on their feet?
sprintemployeemississippi

Jul 24, 2007, 8:39 AM
Call your local Civil Liberties union!
attwork

Jul 24, 2007, 11:53 AM
its not that hard to avoid looking at someones feet.....unless they are kicking them up on desks....

i mean i avoid looking at fat people all day....cant imagine it would be hard to ignore someones feet. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Nikoletta

Jul 24, 2007, 12:57 PM
Never ever ever EVER put your name on a suggestion slip unless it says something like "I think you should all give yourselves a raise for all your hard work."

They never want honesty, it will only get you in trouble (as you have seen.)
SLRMcLaren

Jul 24, 2007, 1:35 PM
The thing is i really dont care. They said they were open to all suggestions and would take all into consideration. I didnt think that meant that I would get in trouble for making a suggestion. Isnt that what the box is there for? It is a SUGGESTION BOX after all. If they dont want to hear what I have to say, perhaps they should but a little asterisk (*) after the words "Suggestions Box" and put a list of rules and regulations:

One suggestion per employee per week. Suggestions will be reviewed by upper management and any suggestion deamed unhelpful, malicious, or just plain stupid will be disposed of. Additionally, any employee who submitts any of the above mentioned suggestion types will be subject to disciplinary action up to and ...
(continues)
attwork

Jul 24, 2007, 1:41 PM
you must not deceive the all knowing suggestion box..... ๐Ÿ™„
Nikoletta

Jul 24, 2007, 1:50 PM
Which makes me think you should wear a hooded cape and sneak in at night to submit your suggestions from now on... just to be contrary (The sad thing is, I would do just that to be odd.)
attwork

Jul 24, 2007, 2:04 PM
someone wants a little attention..... ๐Ÿคฃ
I AM GOD

Jul 24, 2007, 2:05 PM
Someone is pissed.....N wants to try and be a B%$%&, and I'm not going to stand for it...
attwork

Jul 24, 2007, 2:10 PM
I AM GOD said:
Someone is pissed.....N wants to try and be a B%$%&, and I'm not going to stand for it...

from the way the whole thread started, looks like you were the one that was being a p!ssy b!tch....but what do i know? ๐Ÿคจ

and your not ganna stand for it???....do you know how ridiculous you sound? ๐Ÿ™„
SLRMcLaren

Jul 24, 2007, 2:24 PM
And whats worse is this is all transpiring in a thread that has NOTHING to do with that one...so yeah - you do sound just a big bit rediculous
attwork

Jul 24, 2007, 2:29 PM
๐Ÿ‘€

what thread am i in? ๐Ÿคฃ

im lost.
I AM GOD

Jul 24, 2007, 3:08 PM
Yes. God is wmbarassed... ๐Ÿคญ I was irritated....the whole situation was pretty lame... but I over reacted, but I still don't react well to being spoken to in that way on a personal level.
attwork

Jul 24, 2007, 3:16 PM
๐Ÿ‘€

its ok....i know the feeling.
Nikoletta

Jul 24, 2007, 2:45 PM
I was being a Bish? Since when? Ok, well I called you a jerk afterward, which I think is about half as hash as Bish so I'll call you a Butthead and we'll call it even ok?
Nikoletta

Jul 24, 2007, 2:39 PM
Why did you feel the overwhelming need to bring this post into yet another thread. Either I hadn't gotten to it (because I'm working) or I am ignoring it (I'm not but that's irrelevant.)

You don't need my validation of your opinions.
I AM GOD

Jul 24, 2007, 3:04 PM
True, and I apoligize. I wanted resolution, and I was being childish.
Nikoletta

Jul 24, 2007, 3:35 PM
I am pretty sure we're even.
SLRMcLaren

Jul 24, 2007, 6:47 PM
I love it when "adults" handle thier issues in an "adult" manner.
BlondeBombshell

Jul 25, 2007, 9:20 PM
I think that's a legitimate request, that is disgusting, if you have nasty feet, wear tennis shoes. It may seem dumb, but personal hygeine should be taken into account in and out of work. Gross.
SLRMcLaren

Jul 25, 2007, 11:09 PM
Thank you! I knew someone would see it my way.
BlondeBombshell

Jul 25, 2007, 11:13 PM
Yep. Try going through a training course when you have a much older lady, who I dont think clips her toenails more than twice a year sit next to you with her feet up. I feel your pain lol.
BigShowJB

Jul 24, 2007, 2:35 PM
if you're in a corporate store, go up the ladder about your suggestion, if you're indirect and management is the owners, then , well your fizzucked on the coaching...
Trench.Coat.4.Hire

Jul 24, 2007, 4:57 PM
point at their feet next time and giggle lol ๐Ÿคฃ

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.