show all 22 replies

F*&% You, T-Mobile retentions...

I AM GOD

Jul 24, 2007, 11:26 AM
Thanks for offering such great deals.....Jerks. 👿
mallbound

Jul 24, 2007, 11:33 AM
??????

What happened? Were you a customer or did retentions steal an activation?
I AM GOD

Jul 24, 2007, 11:44 AM
Retentions stole my activation.... 👿 👿
Nikoletta

Jul 24, 2007, 1:02 PM
*pat pat* That's because we are the best sweety. There's no shame in being Second, you just make less money.

(And all you idiots who think this is a good time to flame at me because of what ever reason you think BigPink sucks, go play hide-and-go-f^#*-yourself, let's have some positive comments about our carrier, not negative about the other guys.)
I AM GOD

Jul 24, 2007, 1:23 PM
Ok, fine. Working in accessories must make you really happy.... I'm glad that selling accessories and typing essays for ps completes your life..I'm sure it's really fulfilling....

By the way, being able to offer plans that no one else (not even other departments in same company) can offer does not make one "the best". It means that they have more tools to do their job. Many on this site complain about Wally World for that very same reason, yet that certainly does not mean that they are "the best" at what they do. It just means that they have different tools..... I work with what I have, and am doing well for myself. I'm not going to work here forever...but right now, it works and is a good stepping stone. I've made many friends in ...
(continues)
spidermon

Jul 24, 2007, 1:33 PM
T-Mobile retention does suck, and i work at a t-mobile store. They give customers whatever they want. If some idiot wants to cancel bc they want a free sidekick, then get the h@ll on. Peace out!
Nikoletta

Jul 24, 2007, 2:08 PM
That's true, I was just playing around anyways, I do, actually, think that, out of all the bastard carriers out there, T-Mobile is actually the best option.

Retentions will make me want to kill myself certainly because yes, they pull that stuff all the time. Doesn't make the company as a whole bad, we're still a lot better than the competition.

If you disagree, by all means tell me why... by giving me what your company does well, not by what mine does poorly, you just look like a dill-hole.
I AM GOD

Jul 24, 2007, 2:13 PM
Hey, I like T-Mobile, I have friends that work for the big pink.....but their retentions dept can go to hell. I am not disagreeing with this post in any way, shape, or form. I got upset when you insulted me, personally. If I didn't have my current position, and lived where they have passable service, I would sign up in a heartbeat.
I AM GOD

Jul 24, 2007, 2:14 PM
Thank you for posting like a human being in that last post. 😉
Nikoletta

Jul 24, 2007, 2:18 PM
You might take that back after you read my response to the original. I was pretty hacked but saving it for the actual response.
Nikoletta

Jul 24, 2007, 2:17 PM
Well first, your obnoxious first paragraph is pretty close to a personal attack. I never once said that working here made me happy (quite the contrary in fact.) actually, it regularly pisses me off and makes me miserable. It's not even CLOSE to fulfilling, it's a pain in the ass BUT it pays the bills... I'm going to school, I wouldn't be going to college if I wanted to keep working here, I want desperately to NOT keep working here but there is nothing else in our area that pays this well that will let me hink my schedule around every 4 months at will (as I have said about 8 thousand times but nobody seems to hear.) So I'm glad being an ass to other people on a forum makes you feel superior while we try and make it through the day with a L...
(continues)
attwork

Jul 24, 2007, 2:21 PM
well said.
Nikoletta

Jul 24, 2007, 2:24 PM
I actually half regret some of that, I pretty much lost my temper. I hate what I perceive as personal attacks especially when they even suggest that I'm going to be stuck in this circle of hell for any longer than it takes to get my Bachelors.
I AM GOD

Jul 24, 2007, 3:02 PM
It's alright....I was being an ass as well... I regret a few things as well... 🤭
Nikoletta

Jul 24, 2007, 3:38 PM
Well and we all learned something today.

Butthead + Jerk = Bish... right? 🤤
cellb1tch

Jul 24, 2007, 4:04 PM
should we all just sit around a campfire and sing kumbya.
Nikoletta

Jul 24, 2007, 4:55 PM
I can't play guitar.
cellb1tch

Jul 25, 2007, 8:03 AM
i can play bongos!!!
Nikoletta

Jul 25, 2007, 10:45 AM
I flunked out of band in elementary school and never tried again after that.
Ray

Jul 25, 2007, 11:12 AM
Good for them! Way to go T Mobile Retentions team! I smell a T Mobile sales representative who's britches just got a red butt whacking! 🤣
Ray

Jul 25, 2007, 11:16 AM
BTW, a God you are not.
DJ Parkay

Jul 25, 2007, 5:46 PM
Anal retentions?
OfAMightDivine

Jul 24, 2007, 10:47 PM
Ok, now I've seen all you all bashing the Retention department. You all do realize that they are just doing their job just like you all, right?
Besides... it depends on who you get in the retention department (or it did when I worked with T-Mobile) If you explained it just the right way to the retention rep, chances are the customer wouldn't get squat. I even heard one Retention rep full out LIE to a customer. Custie wanted a free V600 when the T-Mob sold them. Custie whined and threated to 'cancel' just like they all do when they don't get their way. I told the whole story to the Retention rep, who then proceeded to tell Custie that we no longer sold the V600 🤣 🤣 🤣 But he could have the v330 For the same price as the V600 wa...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.