AT&T Announces New LTE Smartphones
Updated: added photos and details / added Burst info, link
AT&T today announced six new LTE phones, some with record-breaking high-resolution cameras.
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Ion, an Android phone with a 12-megapixel camera with Sony Exmor R sensor and 4.7-inch full HD display. A front camera also supports 720p capture. It also sports HDMI-out and is PlayStation Certified.
- HTC Titan II, with a 16-megapixel camera and a 4.7-inch Super-LCD display. Powered by a Qualcomm 1.5 GHz Snapdragon S2 processor.
- Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD, with a full HD display measuring 4.65 inches, powered by a 1.5 GHz dual-core processor.
- Samsung Galaxy Note, with a huge 5.3-inch display that borders on tablet size. A stylus is included, but not required. 1.5 GHz dual-core processor.
- Samsung Exhilarate, an affordable LTE smartphone with a 4-inch Super AMOLED display and made from 80 percent recycled post-consumer materials.
- Pantech Burst, with 4-inch Super AMOLED display and Android.
AD article continues below...
HTC takes another stab at the Titan with this 4G follow up called the Titan II. Aside from support for LTE, this smartphone sequel also adds a monster 16-megapixel camera.
AT&T revealed that it will sell Samsung's monstrously large Galaxy Note smartphone/tablet. With its 5.3-inch display, the Note defies categorization.
HTC dropped a Windows Phone-shaped bomb on AT&T today. The Titan II packs Long Term Evolution 4G and a 16-megapixel camera.
Pantech was one of a slew of companies that outed new Long Term Evolution 4G gear for AT&T today. The Pantech Burst is a nice little $50 LTE 4G smartphone.
4" display 480 x 800 pixels
Snapdragon S3 APQ8060 processor 1 GB RAM
1,650 mAh battery
Memory Card Slot, Headphone Jack (3.5mm)
12 mega pixel??
im not too crazy about Sony Ericcion stuff thou... if samsung has a 12 mega pixel... I might switch out of the iphone!
Megapixels doesn't mean squat. Especially if you're using an iPhone, with its u...