ZTE Score M / Score
The Score gets a negative Score.
I don't want to give a fancy introduction. Here's the truth of the matter:
Bad signal (I used it on cricKet. While cricKet's network HAS improved, this phone didn't get the memo. I lost work over this phone's ability to keep a call connected.)
Low, low battery life.
1GB card? in 2012??!
I got this phone for $30. In short, you get what you pay for.
bad phone! my sister saw this phone bought it and it was bad. slow, slow networks, not supported by flash..... do not get this phone
Advertisements reviews continues below...
hide detailed ratings
You get what you pay for
$25 for this 3G Android phone for Metro PCS. You can't expect much.
If you're wistful for the days of desktop PC's with 256 mb's RAM & Pentium III processors you can now carry the experience with you in your pocket!
These 7 issues are the worst:
(1) So Sloooow! Processing any task is painstaking.
- Takes 13 seconds to show available folders when you hit "gallery".
- Then 4 sec's for a single image to appear when you hit it.
- Another 2-3 seconds for an image to rotate once you've turned your phone sideways.
- 11 sec's to shut down phone, 27 sec's to start up!!!
(2) The 3.2mp camera is POOR. No flash, no "night" or low-light mode. Pixalated, noisy pics. You can adjust the MP's, gen. brightness, zoom badly to 4x, & white balance (only turns your pic orange). You can slightly adjust color saturation & choose B&W, sepia or negative.
(3) Texting is tedious. Keys are insanely small. I'm a petite girl with size 3 fingers (what a toddler will wear). Yet, the wrong letters are constantly appearing, I spend forever hitting the back button & retyping.
Voice Command very accurate but it takes about 20 seconds to open the feature, only opens 50% of the time, & not available in "swype" mode.
(4) Signal reception is poor. I live in Atlanta and never see full bars! Go to the mailbox to make calls.
(5) Touch screen is sometime spazzy. Either un-reactive, inaccurate, or over-reactive. Screen resolution isn't good.
(6) SD card is difficult to insert even with a tool.
(7) The web is so slow!
(1) Seems sturdily built, solid. Battery door takes a little doing to put on but it won't fall off.
(2) Loud Speakerphone
(3) Battery life is great. Better than My last 3G Android. Charges quickly too.
(4) Full set of features similar to $150 phones.
(5) Easy plug-and-play communication to computer.
(6) Good video recorder and plays
(7) The price. You wont be heartbroken if it's dropped in the toilet.
hide detailed ratings
Value for money
A very nice phone offered by ZTE for the right price.A good phone with descent apps and i love the android in it. i am using the phone from past few months and haven't had any major problems in it. please release these kind of economy phones in market.