Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Something you aren't likely to see in an American Forum

rogersuser

Jul 13, 2005, 7:56 PM
Hockey is back!!!! Go Leafs Go!!!! Hey even better news, the Rookie draft order is being decided by lottey, TO could end up with Crosby!!!!! God I want summer to end just so I can see a real da*m game!!!!!
blue101

Jul 13, 2005, 8:28 PM
Okay now how am I supposed to think straight after saying that
sponge-bob

Jul 13, 2005, 9:11 PM
yea reallt tho... u ruined my thinker
blue101

Jul 13, 2005, 10:06 PM
ha ha God my roommate would lose it if the Leafs got Crosby
Vox Dei

Jul 13, 2005, 10:11 PM
You mean you haven't been watching Junior or University hockey? Oh you poor poor people. Junior hockey is pretty good especialy if you like the fights. University/College doesn't have as many fights and seems to be a little more skilled for my money. Both worth seeing though.
sponge-bob

Jul 13, 2005, 10:13 PM
no i stopped looking for hockey, i was devistated.
blue101

Jul 13, 2005, 10:25 PM
See I was the opposite. I was watching anything I could get to as long as it was hockey. I went to almost all the SMU home games. They suck but whatever its where I went so its what I watched. I also went to alot of minor hockey games cause of my roommmate.
sponge-bob

Jul 13, 2005, 10:30 PM
yea, i was in alberta for most of this, i went to a flames game but i hate the flames so i was an outcast
newfette

Jul 14, 2005, 11:34 AM
yeah the flames suck!!! and i live in AB...

GO FLYERS GO!!!
lil_britney

Jul 14, 2005, 12:10 PM
The flames may suck....but they do have Jarome and he's a Hottie (IMO) 🙂
enektyk

Jul 16, 2005, 2:32 PM
blue101 said:
See I was the opposite. I was watching anything I could get to as long as it was hockey. I went to almost all the SMU home games. They suck but whatever its where I went so its what I watched. I also went to alot of minor hockey games cause of my roommmate.

Heh, it's a small world. I live in Moncton and am moving to hali to attend smu in september.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.