Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Let Diss ****omer's & Make Fun

knowledge

Jul 12, 2005, 11:27 AM
i just spent 30 minutes explaining to a dumb-@ss american that calling Austraila is long distance - they claim that since they are on a NATIONAL PLAN that they should be cover'd since they made the call from the US of DDDUUUHHHHH. Hmmmmm, it really make you think about what they put in the drinking water at NEW HAVEN, CT.
kelko

Jul 12, 2005, 11:34 AM
they put windsheild washer fluid in the water,i thought everyone knew that 😎
sponge-bob

Jul 12, 2005, 3:46 PM
i had a cust yesturday who traveled to paris, b4 he left he called in and asked about his txt msging and his roaming rates for international , but he dident aske about his mmode, so he got a huge bill as he calls in blaming us for not telling him the it would be extra, i told him that he knew he was going to be traveling internationally and he knew that any phone usage internationally would be extra, or else he would have never called in, because he overlooked this feature and it was his responsibility to ask about these types of things, i would not give him credit....he escalated on me...and he got nothing.....jacka**
meegs00

Jul 12, 2005, 3:54 PM
Quit your crying ;)

Oh, and stop pushing people in the lunchroom. Jerk.
sponge-bob

Jul 12, 2005, 4:00 PM
but i like to pummel people, it amusing 😈
knowledge

Jul 12, 2005, 4:12 PM
It's not crying, it called "venting." And if you don't like getting pushed in the lunchromm, then move your slow @ss outta my way beeyatch 😁 and if you tell anyone i'll kill ya 🤣
sponge-bob

Jul 12, 2005, 4:15 PM
hes armed with his $0.05 plastic fork and knife and he knows how to use em
knowledge

Jul 12, 2005, 4:21 PM
Daaamn right and it took me a whole month on Convergy's pay to buy that knife and fork.
sponge-bob

Jul 12, 2005, 4:31 PM
the americans are waging war on this forum so u better have your utensil's ready
meegs00

Jul 12, 2005, 4:35 PM
You're always such a ray of sunshine ;D

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.