Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

DISCOUNTS IN CANADA??

stolenhalo

Jun 23, 2005, 10:33 AM
After a bit of conversing on a seperate thread,I have decided to start this one in order to seek discounts on phones,plans,and the like for call center employees in Canada.I have heard many different things that U.S Reps receive as far as discounts and fringe benifits,and it makes me want to jump up and down screaming "its not fair",but,instead I have started this thread to see if there is something that I'm unaware of here in Canada with ANY service provider similar to what the U.S reps get. Anybody know if theres any deals for us Canadian Reps?
Vox Dei

Jun 25, 2005, 8:37 PM
Do you work for a canadian Cell provider? I do and i get free cell phone. Not unlimited but a good chunk of minutes.
gayjay

Jun 26, 2005, 12:40 PM
😳
fwick

Jun 25, 2005, 10:46 PM
if u go down to the stores, whether it be rogers or bell or telus, if u tell them the company u work for they have a giant a** book they will pull out and check to see if u get any sort of discount or better then normal offer. i've checked it out for rogers when i worked at zellers, and now im at convergys and i get one to, but im not using it cuz in all honesty...the discounts/employee rate plans suck here in canada

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.