Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Verizon to Telus

sillylittlehippie

Jun 10, 2005, 4:48 PM
I got a question: Right now I live in Washington State, and in a month I'm moving to Red Deer, AB (actually Sylvan Lake) and I have a Verizon phone now. Is there any way that I can just move that service from Verizon to Telus???
BlueHFX

Jun 11, 2005, 6:50 PM
You would have to start a telus service with a , w rate plan different country, different company and no you cannot bring your US number to Canada. Weather or not Verizon allows you to cancel without an ETF you have to ask them that.
gayjay

Jun 24, 2005, 3:36 PM
yeah telus is crap they totaly screw everyone over. they dont let you escalate.... humm maybe thats a good thing. but telus does have good. service.
Vox Dei

Jun 25, 2005, 8:39 PM
Who got screwed over? Telus mobility has the best customer service ratings in the country. One year they won an award for best customer service in the country for all customer service industrys.
gayjay

Jun 26, 2005, 12:05 PM
they suck i hate them 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈
Vox Dei

Jun 27, 2005, 4:29 PM
go you
stolenhalo

Jun 23, 2005, 10:43 AM
Welcome to Canada!! 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.