Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

Unlock Sony Ericsson T616????

baytes

Nov 24, 2004, 6:17 PM
Trying to switch carriers and avoid the hassle of going to a store to do it...Using in the Vancouver area.

Merci.
WesternCanadian

Apr 14, 2005, 1:16 AM
Sorry... no easy out for this one.

Generally Sony Ericsson phones need an unlock cable, (sometimes dongle) & software. You'll need to go to someone who can do this for you, for a fee. Probably cost you $50-100, from cellular retailers. Try the Buy 'n Sell or flea markets for those who charge less (low overhead).
elmo01

Apr 16, 2005, 5:55 AM
do a google search on "sim unlock Sony Ericsson T616"

use the quotes in the search box,...
WesternCanadian

Apr 18, 2005, 6:34 PM
Yes, there are Internet & eBay vendors for cables/dongles to do this unlocking, but use of same requires a bit of knowledge (as there is often no tech support), and the price won't be much different for 1 phone than if baytes goes to a local cellular retailer to have it done.

There's a lot of crap out there for unlocking, and not all of it works (or may not work if the owner doesn't know how to do it properly).
loofay

Jun 4, 2005, 7:05 PM
I KNOW THAT SONY EROCSSON T616 HAS TEMPLATES....
PLEASE, COULD YOU SEND ME TEXT OF THESE TEPLATES....I KNOW THEY CAN BE ADDED BUT MY INTEREST IS ABOUT THE FIRST ONE.
WHAT EXACTLLY ARE THE WORDS IN THOSE SENTENCES OF TEPLATES....
I'LL BE VERY GLAD TO ANSWER TO ME...
THANKS - ANYWAY.... 🙂

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.