Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

How to set up call tones?

starryMe

Jan 7, 2007, 3:48 PM
Hi all,
I wasn't even aware you could do this, but my sister's friend has it set up on her phone.

How to you set up a call tone? Is this specific to a particular model or carrier or program that I have to set up with the carrier?
I don't need to know how to download them, just how to set the tone as a call tone.

For those that may not be so familiar with a call tone, it's a song/tone that you set up for people calling into your number. I.e. if my sister called me, instead of hearing the ringing tone while waiting for me to pick up, she'd hear a particular tone/song of my choice.

I've been playing around with my phone and hers and couldn't figure out how to do it.

I've got the LG Chocolate phone with Verizon and my sister has ...
(continues)
CptWireless

Jan 15, 2007, 5:29 PM
With Sprint you have to do it from your account online. Just click the link for the content manager. Have to pay for them, though, $2.00 - $2.50.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.