Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

Good Third Party Ringtone Provier?

rpschultz

Dec 19, 2006, 4:09 PM
I want to get Holly Jolly Christmas and Strawberry Letter 23 for ringtones but Alltel doesn't have them.
I looked online and found them but I've been warned that some ringtone sellers will sell you a ringtone but at the same time they sign you up to their system and charge you $5 or more a month and it's difficult to get rid of them.
Does anyone know of a good place to get ringtones without also having to sign up for a lifetime of something I don't want?
romeowhiskey

Dec 19, 2006, 4:56 PM
all third party providers ask you to sign up to recieve the ringtones. read any small print, terms and conditions, and agreements, it will be outlined there. beware these are a royal pain to unsubscribe to. 😁
rpschultz

Dec 19, 2006, 10:55 PM
>>beware these are a royal pain to unsubscribe to

that's what I'm afraid of - I was hoping someone would know of a reputable company - if there are any.
bulldogg

Jan 17, 2007, 6:54 PM
mmmmmm so far reputable company and ringtones dont seem to go together to much. seems much easier to get a program to make your own ringtones on the computer and then send them to your phone.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.