Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

show all 10 replies

bluetooth

kristin

Nov 18, 2006, 10:29 PM
Does anyone know how to get bluetooth to work on verizon phones. I talked to customer service and they said verizon blocks it on their phones, but they said there is a way to get around it, but they weren't allowed to tell me how, and suggested i visit this site.
raycarroll70

Nov 19, 2006, 9:39 PM
Would you please clarify what you are attempting to do with your Bluetooth as your posting is quite vague. If your reference is regarding using Bluetooth for transferring of various files types to/from your phone, you will not be able to. Now if you're wondering how to pair a Bluetooth headset with your phone, the first place I'd start is in the section of your Verizon Wireless phone's manual on Bluetooth pairing as well as the instruction manual of the Bluetooth headset you may have. Don't feel bad, there's quite a few things they won't let you do.

1. Won't give you nights and weekends starting at 7pm for free or even allow you that option.
2. Won't let you give you a fair overage charge of a bucket of minutes for a flat rate.
3. Won'...
(continues)
kristin

Nov 19, 2006, 10:17 PM
Sorry, i did mean using bluetooth to transfer files to and from my phone.
Phoneking13

Nov 21, 2006, 2:24 PM
Reflash the phone with a Motorola flex. Check out the Motorola modding section on Howardforums (www.howardforums.com), or MotoModders (www.motomodders.com)

Hope this helps. 🙂
wnrussell

Nov 23, 2006, 3:01 PM
kristin said:
Sorry, i did mean using bluetooth to transfer files to and from my phone.

Wait till after Monday:

http://www.businessweek.com/ap/financialnews/D8LIEI5 ... »
craptacularwireless

Dec 11, 2006, 3:24 PM
That only applies to GSM phones, how many times are you going to post the same crap? People keep telling you that you can't take a GSM phone and use it on Verizon? This will only affect Cingular and T-Mobile, not Verizon or Sprint.
mcardente

Dec 13, 2006, 12:38 AM
So you mean to tell me I can't transfer a picture from cingular to sprint??? If that's the case then it all makes sense... If so is there anyway to fix that????
CptWireless

Nov 27, 2006, 7:54 PM
Wait... a ... minute.... You're telling me that there is a carrier that offers all of that? Who may this Uber Carrier be and why is not everyone on this!? 😉
raycarroll70

Dec 9, 2006, 7:51 PM
www.sprint.com
vzwceller

Jan 2, 2007, 6:00 PM
Wow ray, how much extra does Sprint pay you to kiss their a$$ on this site?

Lets just go ahead and get into what else Verizon won't do for you.

1. Verizon will not send your call to a CSR in India who has no real knowledge of the English language. Instead, they just send you to someone who actually speaks English.
2. Verizon will not refuse to review a bill with you. Sprint however will. Somehow a bill with no overages, no extra usage and a plan of only 71.00 a month comes out to 168.21..... but dont worry, they wont explain it!
3. Verizon won't restart your upgrade date everytime you need to do an ESN change... Sprint loves that. Then you get to wait another 22 months for that great 150 dollar discount! Yippee!
4. Verizon doesn'...
(continues)
chocolateman85006

Dec 11, 2006, 3:44 PM
Only the EnV & the Q are bluetooth-unlocked, to my knowledge. The rest are bluetooth-locked.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.