Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

How do I unlock the samsung X426?

mphillips

Jul 11, 2004, 5:40 AM
Hey everyone,

I am getting my T-Mobile dealer line, but I used to be with AT&T. I wasn't able to port my number over, and I don't feel like paying $180 for a Samsung E-105 when I have the same exact phone (except the secondary screen) I have the X426 by AT&T.

I am trying to get my new service to work on my X426. Here is all that I could come up with on the net... Doesn't work, can somone try to explain whats up?

Thanks!

"Unlocking your Samsung All Models

Tested on x426, x427, e105, e715

EX: you are using phone Samsung e105 which is locked by T-Mobile, and now you want to use it with ATT. Do these step correctly and you get your phone unlocked.

* You have to have ATT SIM card with you, and now suppose that T-Mobile S...
(continues)
nicole_malamas

Nov 13, 2004, 2:23 PM
I tried this for my phone and as soon as I finish typing *#9998*3323# then WRONG ENTRY 3323 shows up so I don't get to do anything else in your instructions.... I'm so frustrated with this cell phone right now. I have to unlock it but I can't do it... It is a Samsung X426 rev 1.6 can someone please help?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.