Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

Loading mp3's on the Samsung A920

Palmer1021

Feb 1, 2006, 3:08 PM
I have the a920 and have had for a month now but every time I go onto samsung.com to try and find drivers so that I can use my usb cable that came with it, so that I can load my own mp3's, they aren't there. It is like they don't exsist but I know they are out there some where. Any help will much appreciated.
csnowbordr

Feb 19, 2006, 2:55 PM
the correct software is on the sprint website.. if you log into the website with your number, then go to my phone details, it will give you a link for software downloads.. the correct software is located there
raycarroll70

Aug 24, 2006, 8:17 AM
The data cable included with your Samsung A920 meant to TETHER the handset to a PC for use as a modem NOT as a upload/download utility aside from interfacing with a PicBridge compliant printer. If you'd like to download MP3 for use as a ringtone, go over to http://www.rumpkin.com/sprint/tool. You can also download MP3 to your PC and just transfer them over the MicroSD 32 MB that came with your Samsung A920.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.