Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

show all 5 replies

lg vx 8100 ????????ringtones??????????

aarong0921

Sep 23, 2005, 5:21 PM
Is it true that you cannot use your voice memos for ringtones with this phone anymore. I know i could do it with my vx6100.
yeahright

Oct 15, 2005, 2:01 PM
yup 😢
CeIIPhoneGuy

Oct 18, 2005, 4:56 PM
If you have the data cable and you have "bitpim" on your computer. Open up "sound recorder". Record whatever you want on your mic and transfer it to your phone using "bitpim" and your cable! 😁
GIANT8

Oct 19, 2005, 1:13 PM
That works, but sometimes you're somewhere away from your computer and you want to record something someone says.
abswa

Oct 20, 2005, 3:18 AM
there is a way you can do it. see my post under "stupid question time" as long as you can download it to your desktop as a mp3 you can upload it as a mid file for a ringer again.
tenfold03

Oct 22, 2005, 6:42 AM
Just buy the data cable and can use the mp3 ripper which lets you cut the song up 24 seconds depending on the song.Save it and just upload as a ringtone. It doesnt have to be mid,ok. Since I bought this software I now have 33 ringtones.If I would have bought these thru "get it now" it would have cost me $98.67.Basically it just paid for it's self. I put what I like and they're all uncensored. The software cost $30 at a store and on ebay cost $24-25 plus shipping $4-5. So don't panic this is gooooooood.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.