Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

Testers Needed

Hades

Jul 1, 2005, 3:29 PM
We are looking for testers for Ring Factory, an application that allows the user to create ring tones and wallpaper that can be used on their phone. In an effort to expand our supported carriers and coverage areas we need people that are already using these carriers to test the application for carrier compatibility. It is not difficult work at all and the chosen testers will be compensated with a complimentary Ring Factory app as well as PS2 and XBOX games. If you are currently using one of the following carriers and you are interested, please e-mail me at Mcconnell@XSgames.biz.

Suncom, ACS Wireless, Cellular One, Edge Wireless, nTelos, Qwest, US Cellular
lorna

Jul 10, 2005, 10:00 PM
One thing I can tell you as regular retired-gal thinking person: In choosing which ring tone to use from the several options given me for my Motorola V60i, I chose the one that had the fastest beat, the one that packed more notes/sounds in per second.

A slow melody allows more time to elapse before one even realizes that the phone is ringing. A fast melody grabs the attention immediately.

-Lorna

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.