Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

Length of Ringtones

Brklyn5

Jan 9, 2005, 1:10 PM
I'm using audacity to create the ringtones (the program is great) I just need to know what's the standard length of a ringtone? I know anything I transfer to my phone is going to eat up space I just don’t want the ringtone to be too short.
Sethmospaztic

Jan 22, 2005, 12:44 AM
well i use the same program and i usually make the lengh of the ringtones however long a certaiin part of the song is, you know what i mean? just remember that the phone will only ring for about 15 seconds or so, whatever else you put on there's just gonna be for your pleasure or bragging rights. you can even put a high quality full-length mp3 on the phone if the software allows you to do that. just remember with audacity you can also amplify and put a pass filter on so the low tones don't bottom out the speaker on your phone. if you want a bunch of ringtomes i've made just send me an email at sethmospaztic@hotmail.com

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.