Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

MP3 Ringtones- Heres how!!!!

mmcnier

Mar 13, 2007, 7:33 PM
This really only works with Bluetooth phones that support info exchange. I recommend getting a Bluetooth adapter on eBay. They are super cheap! I got one for $7.49 (included shipping) about 2 years ago. It isn't name brand, but it works perfectly.

Download IVT BlueSoleil software. You can transfer them via Bluetooth right to your phone. Pairing with BlueSoleil is SUPER easy.

The thing I recommend for MP3 editing is a program called WavePad. Just type it in Google & select the first option (NCH Swiftsound). It is super awesome! It is free for a trial period, like 30 days. But once the trial expires I just uninstall it & re-download it again. Works like a charm.

Simply crop the MP3 with whatever portion of the song you want. Anything ...
(continues)
raycarroll70

Mar 14, 2007, 11:15 AM
Another good software program for making your own MP3 ring tones is jetAudio. I rip mine at 128 kps as I feel they have a bit better sound than the 96 kps. The IVT BlueSoleil dongle along with accompanying software is awesome. I bought mine on eBay for around $10.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.