Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

Sprint Razor Ringtones

jjpike30

Mar 2, 2007, 4:39 PM
Does anyone know how to create a ringtone on the Red V3m Sprint Razor using the music on your phone? I already have the song cut the way i want it but i can't seem to make it into a ringtone... anyone know how?
raycarroll70

Mar 2, 2007, 7:41 PM
Use this web site to upload the file.

http://rumkin.com/tools/sprint/index.php »

The ringtone will be sent to you via a text message and then all you will have to do is click on the go key and then the ringtone will begin to download to your phone. If you don't have a Power Vision Data Pack and a Text Message Package attached to your wireless plan with us, you'll be charged the casual rates of $0.03/kb for the data and $0.15/text message for receipt of the text message.
Example:
If you were to download my Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol ringtone clip(16 sec @ 192kps in MP3 format) which is 395kb in size without having both a Sprint Power Vision Pack and a Text Message Package attached to your wireless plan, that one ringtone alone would en...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.