Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 14 replies

"Um yeah I placed my order yesterday

Jellz

Nov 22, 2011, 8:45 AM
but I didn't even look at the plans, can you help me with my plans and maybe explain them all to me so I know what I got herpdaderp" -- NO.
famoussasjohn

Nov 22, 2011, 9:32 AM
Please visit Sprint.com/Plans to review everything, your plan is the "Talk 450" plan for the HTC EVO that you ordered from Telesales with the India agent over the phone. Somehow you both managed to suck at life.
melrhodes

Nov 22, 2011, 9:37 AM
I wonder how they put talk450 on evo 🤣
famoussasjohn

Nov 22, 2011, 9:54 AM
Their India, Sprint babies the ish out of them.
melrhodes

Nov 22, 2011, 10:30 AM
these people are both gay and straight at the same time...

...they're GRAITH!!! 🤣
famoussasjohn

Nov 22, 2011, 12:21 PM
It sucks because they will probably fire the crappy agents and then hire more crappy ones for 5 cents an hour.
SprinTSR

Nov 23, 2011, 7:01 PM
It's not india, Its the Philippines
famoussasjohn

Nov 24, 2011, 9:08 AM
You do know Sprint has call centers all around right? I deal with people over the computer through chat, and they are always saying ish about not understanding the Indian on the phone..
Jellz

Nov 22, 2011, 10:14 AM
Well, it's different when they just order online on their own. They could've chatted with Sales THEN and gotten their questions answered before they signed their soul away, but NOO. Chat with me after and deny me my sales credit. Jerk.
famoussasjohn

Nov 22, 2011, 12:19 PM
I think my hatred is mostly set towards Sprint's chat on MySprint..ECM agents. These guys are the worst. They will lie and misinform the customer about every possible thing, and then notate what they said just so we can turn around and IRT them..even though IRT's are pointless and I even say so in the IRT because they don't do ish about it. I got in trouble for going off in an IRT against one of those stupid telesales agents where they told the customer they'd get the phone the very next day. I basically said the agent is an idiot and needs to read an M&P and then be questioned on the M&P before taking any more calls.. 😁
Jellz

Nov 22, 2011, 12:53 PM
🤨

And I don't lie, or if I do it's out of ignorance o.O I try to be as informed as possible.
Hombre07

Nov 22, 2011, 1:08 PM
Ice Road Truckers. You can watch it on the History channel.
famoussasjohn

Nov 22, 2011, 2:33 PM
It's basically to file a complaint against the agent. You input their agent ID and in boxes type in the complaint and what you did to rectify the issue. My complaint box was filled and the box about the fix for the issue was barely anything besides saying "provided cx with correct time-frame of arrival of order." If you are on Sprint, check TINC, they call them PMT's now, but that isn't as fun to say.

I love hearing on the calls we get with Sprint and they say they are reviewing IRT's more now, and I just say "Wait..you weren't really reviewing them before? So basically nothing is going to change then." and my supervisor just turned and had the 🤨 face and I just laughed and said "well...it's true isn't it?"
ATTDRONEV2.5

Nov 23, 2011, 6:48 PM
Idiot Reject Ticket
melrhodes

Nov 24, 2011, 7:07 AM
🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.