Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

So you're going to walk away from my business?

Menno

Apr 10, 2009, 5:09 PM
So we had a customer come in today. Said he was looking to upgrade his phones to blackberries because of the BOGO we have going right now.

I pull up his account, and he's not eligible to upgrade until November of this year. He does have an annual upgrade on his primary line.

I explain to him that while he could upgrade his line today, his wife would have to wait until November to upgrade her line. If he wanted to upgrade them at the same time, he could wait until November and then get an additional discount thanks to his New Every Two Credit.

He goes off on a tangit about how he's been with Verizon "forever," and then says how it is criminal that we don't allow customers to have the same deal new customers have (promotional pri...
(continues)
PhonemanJ

Apr 10, 2009, 5:46 PM
Ask him if he is hiring, so that you can have a job after Verizon fires you for careless loss of company funds. Come to think of it, he probably wouldn't want to hire you because you couldn't follow company policy 😁
Menno

Apr 10, 2009, 5:53 PM
I don't think he would get it.
PhonemanJ

Apr 10, 2009, 6:42 PM
Sadly, that is probably true.
Nadesico81

Apr 13, 2009, 6:47 AM
He sounds like a prime custy for Trac phone.

Trac Phone custies can buy a new phone for next to nothing every day! 😈 🙄

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.