Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

WTH!

Decept.ICON

Jan 24, 2009, 2:28 PM
Custy=Cute petite asian lady
ME= Allstar baby!

Custy: My phone doesn't work I don't know what is wrong with it.*hands me the phone*

Me: *Holds down the power key* Phone powers on...*performs test call* Phone seems to operating correctly...

Custy: How'd you do that...

Me:*whispers* I'm magic...
taoareyou

Jan 24, 2009, 2:38 PM
You: I'm a trained professional, ma'am. Don't try this at home.
kapwww

Jan 24, 2009, 7:13 PM
Had one yesterday that didn't realize you had to charge the phone. It started then said low battery and shut down. I thought about telling her she had to buy a new battery every time that happened, but my ethical standards would not allow it and I don't think I could keep that many batteries in stock. At her usage, she would have needed one about every two days.

Instead, I sold her a charger because she just moved here and did not bring it with her as she threw away the whole box before leaving home. I really did try to avoid it, but she had no other real choice. Small price to pay for ignorance.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.