Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

My Boss

hardcorehavok

Feb 6, 2008, 7:03 PM
My boss is...Well, he doesn't like to spend money even though he is a millionaire. Literally, he has millions of dollars, but he almost refuses to invest more than he absolutely has to into our store and kiosk. Our store used to be a COR store, but they moved a few miles up the road to a plaza and Cell One offered the store to him as a dealer. He took it and has put $0 into it. When the COR store left, they left the counter and phone displays. Two years later, same counter and same displays. I ended up taking the displays down when we switched to AT&T because they were falling apart and they looked horrible. Now, we have our phones held to the wall by Velcro with price and info sheets under them. It looks a lot better than it sounds and it l...
(continues)
charliegirl

Feb 7, 2008, 11:18 AM
🤨 Is your boss in the mafia? Sounds like a front for something else.
hardcorehavok

Feb 7, 2008, 1:12 PM
He's not a bad guy; he is just cheap.
BigShowJB

Feb 7, 2008, 1:56 PM
al capone was a nice guy to his employees too... until they crossed him anyway
BigShowJB

Feb 7, 2008, 1:56 PM
so when he starts talking about baseball at a big fancy dinner..... RUN!!! or put on a helmet!!!
smile

Feb 7, 2008, 1:13 PM
lol...im so sorry...i didn't mean to post a thread with the same name as yours!! i just noticed!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.