Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

.....................yes.........

Sprint_SAS

Jan 31, 2007, 4:38 PM
well... new history with customers... well, a lot of customers DONT hear or put atention to us... today i get a customer that want to cancel one line so i need to offer to him something to keep the line...

C: i... want to cancel the line because i dont need it

M: ok sr, i gonna help you, well sr, you dont need the line but we can put it at suspend..(blah blah)... so you can stay with the line for free sr and suspended...

C: yes, you canceled the line?

M: sr, do you hear me?

C: yes...

M: and... what do you think...

(silence)

C: yes

M: yes what sr? do you want suspended the line with no charge for you?

C: yes, cancel the line plz because i dont need it

M: ¬¬... ok sr, ill cancel the line for today, ok?

C: ...
(continues)
biznass

Jan 31, 2007, 4:41 PM
Oh my God, do you really talk like that to customers? You make no sense!
He just wanted you to cancel the line, not suspend it. Otherwise he would've asked you to suspend it. That is really irritating when people do that.
Sprint_SAS

Jan 31, 2007, 5:01 PM
lol

i need to make retention work, so i need to offer to him something to help him, so suspend the line will make NO CHARGE for him for aaalll the time that he want...
biznass

Jan 31, 2007, 5:18 PM
He probably couldn't understand you...I'm guessing you have an accent...
Sprint_SAS

Jan 31, 2007, 6:18 PM
nah, a lot of customers make the same, they never hear you, only say that they whant withou hear what you say...you can start the call saying "thnx for calling pizza hut" and they will give to you the phone... because they doesnt hear to you hehe...

cya
biznass

Jan 31, 2007, 6:40 PM
customers make the same what??!?!?!??!?!
ima_gn0me

Jan 31, 2007, 7:23 PM
Yeah... I am with you on this biznass. That did not make any sense what-so-ever!!! LOL

No wonder his customer was confused.
txsolitaire

Jan 31, 2007, 7:23 PM
id be like crap , did i call dell support?
lilmushr00m

Jan 31, 2007, 8:30 PM
i agree. if you actually talked the way you typed i can totally understand why the customer was confused. i didn't even know what the hell you were trying to say. 👀
sparxx92562

Jan 31, 2007, 10:38 PM
lol

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.