Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 20 replies

I hate people.....

Whats my name

Jan 28, 2007, 2:46 PM
like a 19 year old kid walks up to my kiosk with his girlfriend.....

K- Hey if I stole one of your cell phones could I sell it on ebay and not get caught?

M- You could sure as hell try

K- Okay, but If I get caught I'm coming back to you!!!

I just don't care people are so ignorant.... 🙄
MetroTet

Jan 28, 2007, 2:48 PM
this is why i would shoot myself if i worked at akiosk, at if it was a store you could turn around and say if you don't leave i'm going to call the police because you even suggested that...
Whats my name

Jan 28, 2007, 2:49 PM
Would potentially turn a normally nice kid into a killer with all these "stupid" people
lilmushr00m

Jan 28, 2007, 3:01 PM
wow what an idiot, you should asked his girlfriend him she knew she was dating an idiot.and called mall security on him. they would have followed him. would been funny to get him in trouble.
Whats my name

Jan 28, 2007, 3:08 PM
Requires effort..... more effort then I care to spend on his worthless cause.....
jalanjalaning

Jan 28, 2007, 3:11 PM
that's how i feel about that kinda stuff too... i had a bratty teenager knock over all of my displays because i wouldn't return the open (torn packaging and papers removed) memory card that she bought 6 weeks ago... everyone told me to call but i then i'd have to reach to the phone and have a conversation with security and i don't like them just as much as i don't like girls who knock over my displays.
not2brite

Jan 28, 2007, 3:09 PM
I am ALWAYS intrigued by these posts. I usually discount them, considering the business we're in though.

If you don't like people, you definately need to get out of this business...
Whats my name

Jan 28, 2007, 3:10 PM
Its not the business that bothers me.... its the people who

1 have no intention on buying
2 are just trying to be "cool" and ask rediculas questions.....
not2brite

Jan 28, 2007, 3:14 PM
Well, I 100% agree, but such is our lot in life...becouse of the choices we make to be where we are!
MetroTet

Jan 28, 2007, 3:29 PM
yep, don't hate them cause there stupid pity them, in hindsight you should have asked if he was lost and if he wanted to know where his mommy is... and then offer him a ice cream cone so he won't cry....
biznass

Jan 28, 2007, 5:05 PM
Shut the **** up! I'm sick of people saying that. NO ONE who works in the cell phone industry and deals with customers likes their job. NO ONE. And if they do they're an IDIOT.
MetroTet

Jan 28, 2007, 5:19 PM
lol.... momentai son... you should like go realease so stress all over the face of a hawt co-worker or something.... lol jk... go in the back beat off and calm down....
kiosk_hell

Jan 28, 2007, 5:41 PM
Seriously. This job has made me lose faith in humanity. I'm glad you're getting out.
Whats my name

Jan 28, 2007, 3:31 PM
I've come to terms.... he felt threatend because his girlfriend was checking me out.... and he needed to do something to get her to stop..... oh well
MetroTet

Jan 28, 2007, 3:36 PM
and as they were walking and she was still checking you out... you should have smacked your ass and then blew a kiss to her... you see, veangeance, and retribution, are the perks of our field people they hurting us and getting to us by insulting or yelling at us... what they don't realize(at least for me) one click could cancel all there services, and bring massive ETF retribution with it, and they may not feel it now, but with they have OCA kicking down there doors to get sprints money, and they have a credit rating of 140 because of the fact they pissed me off( even though they don't realize it was me) they'll wish they had done something right in the past.
Whats my name

Jan 28, 2007, 3:42 PM
You should have little panic buttons that make a light flash so your supervisors come to you......
MetroTet

Jan 28, 2007, 3:50 PM
yea the moment the light went on they'd disappear.... Supervisors around here are like ninjas, you go to ask them a question(a valid one like my coworkers going "durh how do you change a number in p2k Durh") and they throw down little smoke balls and disappear into there cubicles....
jalanjalaning

Jan 28, 2007, 3:42 PM
the power, oh the power! 😈
MetroTet

Jan 28, 2007, 3:50 PM
i know right, gives me a hard-on every time i think about it....
jalanjalaning

Jan 28, 2007, 3:51 PM
whatever works for ya!
MetroTet

Jan 28, 2007, 3:58 PM
i know right, I HAVE POOOOOOWWWER!!!!!! 😈

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.