Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Annoying Co-workers

chainsaw

Jan 26, 2007, 9:55 PM
Have you guys ever worked with someone who is just flat out different/special? I have a co-worker who explains everything he is doing for customers to the point that it is annoying. Like-
"Ok, so now I'm going to turn the phone over and write the phone number on the box. I'm doing this because that way you can tell who's phone it is. Then I'm going to start ringing the phone out....ok so now I have to scan in the phone so that it activates then I choose the plan."

Its like he is giving a damn sales training to new employees but its a customer. To make it worse he always tries to sing the song thats on the radio while he is ringing stuff out.
Hayate

Jan 26, 2007, 9:55 PM
He sounds like a douche bag. I would hate working with him.
chainsaw

Jan 26, 2007, 9:58 PM
He is a really nice guy, but is definitely in the wrong business.
CingJack86

Jan 30, 2007, 12:52 PM
haha that sounds pretty bad try having one that has wheels on his shoes 🤨 ODDBALL!
Crapbag

Jan 26, 2007, 10:02 PM
Now picture sex dialog! 🤣 Ok, i'm putting on the condom. Now i'm massaging your vagina. Ok now i'm going to sing Barry White and make a short rhythmic thrusting motion with my penis.
kiosk_hell

Jan 26, 2007, 10:07 PM
🤣
katrina

Jan 27, 2007, 4:09 PM
ROFLMAO, thats the best possible response to this post. period.
lilmushr00m

Jan 26, 2007, 10:07 PM
ha ha yeah but youve got to remember that most of the cutomers that come into the store are extra special or they just don't get sh**. so while it may be annoying to you it may be helpful to the "smart" customers that come into the store. 😁
sparxx92562

Jan 27, 2007, 4:02 PM
lol
biznass

Jan 28, 2007, 5:08 PM
Are you sure that's not the manager of the Sprint store in Manhattan, Kansas? HAHAHA
kiosk_hell

Jan 28, 2007, 5:49 PM
🤣 Totally. ALthough now I'm regretting reading Crapbag's response...ewwwwww

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.