cremz

Jan 25, 2007, 6:32 PM
and my feet stink... 👀
ralph_on_me

Jan 25, 2007, 7:09 PM
EWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WTF

Jan 25, 2007, 7:16 PM
ya might wanna put a lid on them.....and fabreeze them b4 some one comes in.
ralph_on_me

Jan 25, 2007, 7:19 PM
Anti-bacterial spray in your shoes works too.

Also, if you let them air out for 24 hours a lot of the bacteria in them will die.
cremz

Jan 25, 2007, 7:28 PM
Whats really sad is that I cannot go 24 hours with out actually working in this godforsaken store.
WTF

Jan 25, 2007, 7:46 PM
sad indeed
ralph_on_me

Jan 26, 2007, 10:46 AM
You only have one pair of shoes?
mallbound

Jan 25, 2007, 7:41 PM
I once had some horrible gas int he store and let one rip while there weren't any customers int eh store. Needless to say, the entire place was completely rank. Shortly thereafter we had a customer come in and the look on her face (through the security camera screen in the back was priceless). I never laughed so hard. After she left I came back on the floor with a can of Oust and apologized to the rest of the staff. Everyone was laughing though. The customer even made a comment about how ungodly rank it was and left. Oh that reaction made my week 🤣
biznass

Jan 26, 2007, 2:28 PM
You did that a lot though. I think you and Dizzle were competing for worst smell awards. Eeew.
kiosk_hell

Jan 26, 2007, 2:31 PM
Please, no stanking up the kiosk. There's nowhere to escape!
biznass

Jan 26, 2007, 12:12 PM
Gross! I took my shoes off the other day when we were completely customer-less for two hours and of course as soon as I do some jackass walks in! They didn't smell though.
J0hnnyM

Jan 26, 2007, 3:23 PM
pour vodka on your feets at night.

seriously, it can combat the odor.
rvabikes

Jan 26, 2007, 3:57 PM
...seriously!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.