Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Hangovers...make you say mean things (long)

southtexrep

Jan 11, 2007, 10:10 PM
Last night was fun. This morning wasn't.

Woke up 25 min before my shift. Barely made it on time. No time for breakfast. Feeling weird. Headache. Big ol' Gatorade bottle helped alot. Anyway...

This lady has a "bluetooth car" as she called it. When she activated service 2 months ago (through telsales) she said she needed a bluetooth phone because she had a "bluetooth car." The idiot sales rep (no offense to sales rep in general) assured her that her Audiovox cdm-whatever had bluetooth on it. She failed to try the out the bluetooth in the first 15 days. When she finally figured out bluetooth was not a feature on he phone, she started calling customer care, and has been, for the last month or so, trying to get an upgrade to a differen...
(continues)
monkeyracer

Jan 11, 2007, 11:25 PM
at least she didn't claim her ex-husband (who was in product development for nokia) was driving her bluetooth car through her treo.

This is a true story, we call her agent smith because she claims she works for the government and had to have her name changed on the account as part of her job, (we didn't do it because, duh, she didn't have any proof of this) then she has customer service remove her ssn claiming the same reason. She had a few poor technicians exchange her treo for a new one because it wouldn't allow her to block out his hacking (which was never proved, and is preposterous) when other stores gave up, she came to ours, we told her that it was absolutely impossible for her car to be controlled through any other means than her ...
(continues)
southtexrep

Jan 11, 2007, 11:54 PM
yeah, she forgot to take her meds. That is much worse than my call and I'm glad I didn't get it or I would've probably laughed 🤣
monkeyracer

Jan 11, 2007, 11:57 PM
what's worse is work in the store (so i couldn't just "accidentally" hang up...)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.