Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

hooray!

jalanjalaning

Jan 11, 2007, 1:55 PM
I just got a new activation! my second this month!!! yay!!!

it's the 11th and this is my second new activation of the month...

đŸ˜ĸ
lknjedi

Jan 11, 2007, 1:56 PM
I still don't have any.. I am starting to get concerned...
krickt

Jan 11, 2007, 1:59 PM
I'm sorry honey! But keep plugging!

When do the Valentine's specials come out for your company? They usually start for ours around the last weekend in January, and extend for the whole month of Feburary. If it's a good enough promotion, you can get all your sales in a week.
jalanjalaning

Jan 11, 2007, 2:07 PM
Really? phones for valentines day?

"I love you honey, you mean so much to me, and for valentines day, to show my love for you, I got you a two year contract and a white chocolate phone!"

"Jerk! I just wanted real chocolate!" *throws phone in face* "and I hope it's still in the 15 day worry-free guarantee period because I don't want this piece of crap and you'll have to pay the ETF if it's not!"
krickt

Jan 11, 2007, 2:09 PM
LOL, but that's when I sell the most phones in the first quarter.
kiosk_hell

Jan 11, 2007, 2:17 PM
I'm right there with you. Actually I only have one activation but my manager took pity on me and gave me one of her connection card sales. ☚ī¸
frankiewawa

Jan 11, 2007, 2:31 PM
I've got 7 new and 6 ups so far this month. Not a bad start. 😁
craptacularwireless

Jan 11, 2007, 2:35 PM
I've actually started the month off really well for once. I'm at over thirty percent of my sales goal. I'm usually in the teens percentage-wise at this time of the month.
PhoneHero

Jan 11, 2007, 4:49 PM
lucky, all i've been doing all day and read and reply here and reading 8-bit theater at work

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.