Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

I can't see you, therefore I require information from your driver's license or ID. Period.

sweetsoprano

Jan 6, 2007, 11:12 AM
Two custies in a row want service but do not have valid ID. I try to explain that since we cannot see them, we need a way to establish that they are who they say they are. No, your social is not enough. I still can't see you, I need a driver's license or state ID number. Period.
How about the first guy told me he just got out of the federal penitentiary five days ago ๐Ÿ‘€ so all his ID's were expired, but "I should have excellent credit, and I need a phone for my home-based business." (Yeah, OK. Home-based cause you got that nice ankle bracelet they were so kind to give you downstate?)

The second one was reading me numbers off his firearms license and wondering why it wouldn't go through. ๐Ÿ™„
This is within the first hour. Sa...
(continues)
jalanjalaning

Jan 6, 2007, 11:24 AM
oh man...

i love it when you tell them you need a piece of information and they say they don't have it and give you another piece of information they feel is equal to the one you asked for... i asked you for your drivers license #... you can give me your military id but i still need the # i asked for... that's why i asked for it... if i didn't need it i wouldn't have asked...
have fun!
southtexrep

Jan 6, 2007, 5:36 PM
home based business? hmmmm ๐Ÿคจ Sounds profitable
mallbound

Jan 6, 2007, 5:40 PM
Well ya know there is a rumor on the street that slinging can bring in a hefty profit. Plus it IS home based. Why do you think they were locked up in the first place? They might have "forgotten" their federal tax ID, but they will most assuredly tell you that it is a thriving home business. And hey they usually pay in cash! ๐Ÿ˜‰
southtexrep

Jan 6, 2007, 5:56 PM
Yup I know. I watch "Weeds" on Showtime ๐Ÿ™‚
Fear The Cubans

Jan 7, 2007, 3:53 PM
You should have informed him that a pre-paid phone eliminates the paper trail.
vzwgal21

Jan 7, 2007, 8:31 AM
I had a customer call once because he had just gotten out of jail, and his phone had been disconnected for nonpay. He yelled at me, saying that was his business phone and he was losing a ton of business. Well, maybe you lost business because you were in jail, genius. ๐Ÿ™„

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.