Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

Here's a good one. Couldn't believe it at first, but then again...

southtexrep

Jan 4, 2007, 8:42 PM
Just remembered this call from a few days ago.

This lady called in because for Christmas she bought a nice new pink razr, and she calls in saying her phone is not working. I tried some basic troubleshooting, nothing. She was very vague, so I started checking remarks to look for clues, and apparently the customer had been in the store earlier. Lots of notes, good notes.

The customer, in following the instructions that came with her phone (yes she was following the instructions, and I'm laughing as I type this)..she peeled off the battery wrapping and rendered her battery...and phone useless. Not just the plastic baggie the battery comes in, but the ENTIRE battery rubber/protective thing that comes around it. 👀 Of cours...
(continues)
ralph_on_me

Jan 4, 2007, 8:47 PM
I think we already heard this story...
jareddude42

Jan 4, 2007, 8:48 PM
yeah i think it was the rep that talked to the customer in the store he even said it would be a great time for the poor care rep that got to deal with the lady lmao guess he was right
ralph_on_me

Jan 4, 2007, 8:49 PM
yeah...

https://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff= ... »

So Kapwww had the original customer and you got the call?
jareddude42

Jan 4, 2007, 8:51 PM
thats great haha i love it
ralph_on_me

Jan 4, 2007, 8:53 PM
I find it freaky... small phonescoop world.
southtexrep

Jan 4, 2007, 8:55 PM
wow...guess i've missed phonescoop for a couple days
jareddude42

Jan 4, 2007, 8:56 PM
yeah thats cool i find it hilarious
southtexrep

Jan 4, 2007, 8:59 PM
if kapwww's phone was a razr then yes
Willwise

Jan 4, 2007, 8:48 PM
I'm amazed that she was even able to do that. What an idiot. I mean that goes beyond common sense.
krickt

Jan 5, 2007, 11:02 AM
I'm dumbfounded by the amount of work she had to do to get the battery apart. She had to go hunt up tools, as well. I'm positive the instructions didn't say anything about getting a scissors and ripping apart the casing. Geeze....
southtexrep

Jan 5, 2007, 8:48 PM
She didn't sound like she was trying to lie her way out of it either. I mean, she was serious. I could hear conviction in her tone of voice.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.