Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

i STILL don't understand

jalanjalaning

Jan 1, 2007, 3:22 PM
I know this has been covered here many times, but i'm bored, and i know you are too, so here we go...

I just added on a line to a family share plan. It had two lines sharing 700 minutes. They haven't -not- gone over one month and the current balance is over $500. So I asked if she would like to increase the minutes to the next plan for $20 more a month (it doubles the minutes- and now that there will be a third person taking from these minutes it would be a smart idea)... she starts raving about how all the vzw reps just want to get her on a higher plan. I explained that that is not the case and that if she were on the higher rate plan she would actually save hundreds of dollars in overages (that are now going to increase because she'...
(continues)
craptacularwireless

Jan 1, 2007, 3:24 PM
It's too bad it's not past due because the system wouldn't allow you to add the line or do an ESN change until she's current. I love when that happens.🙂
jalanjalaning

Jan 1, 2007, 3:33 PM
Yeah, i mean, i want to sell it and get paid for it and all, but it just seems stupid for verizon to let me do it... i did only make 7.50 in commission from it... hey, that's a drink at the bar and a taco on the way home!
craptacularwireless

Jan 1, 2007, 3:34 PM
🤣
Sometimes I rather not sell something. When someone annoys me I just want them out of the store, $7.50 be damned.
southtexrep

Jan 1, 2007, 5:58 PM
Yes! It gets a rise out of most people and I enjoy playing a straight-face as they b**** and moan about it for 10 minutes....then of course they request my supervisor, who shoots the call down in 2 minutes or less. Love it =) Even better though, is when they're past due, and they find their phone and call to reconect from a temp suspend. Those calls are fuuuun.
DJ Parkay

Jan 1, 2007, 3:31 PM
Then when her accounts get shut off next month for non payment you get a deactivation and make negative money off the whole deal.
kiosk_hell

Jan 1, 2007, 4:55 PM
People are just ignorant. I also don't understand the people who drop $200 every month on a new phone. They typically don't look like the kind of people with money to be throwing around but they do it without batting an eye. One crazy woman we deal with all the time told us that her house burned down, so I guess her insurance claim is funding her weekly phone purchases. I guess it's not my place to tell people what to spend their money on, but wtf.
Cell_Queen

Jan 1, 2007, 5:06 PM
"Because we will never go over the minutes again - keep it how it is"

1 month goes by - another bill printed

Rep : "you should really change your plan like the last rep said...you could have saved $400.00"

Cust: "No, we will never do this again! How dare you try and raise my rate plan"

1 month goes by - another bill printed

Rep: "Wow...you have $1000.00 in overages...you REALLY should have changed your plan...you should do it now your already over by 400 mins and its only the 2nd day!"

Cust: "NO YOU BASTAR*S I AM NOT RAISING MY PLAN WE WILL NOT USE THE PHONE FOR THE REST OF THE MONTH"

I am not sure exactly why they do it...but they do it....they think we are scamming them from their money...but really all we do ...
(continues)
craptacularwireless

Jan 1, 2007, 5:17 PM
These people should be shot.
southtexrep

Jan 4, 2007, 8:28 PM
Cell_Queen said:
...but what can you do when you have a bunch of chimpanzees as your customers?

🤣 Just like that commercial with the chimps all over the office

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.