Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 24 replies

I need your name

Nikoletta

Dec 31, 2006, 12:21 PM
"Fine, it's Niki."

Biotch... that's all I have to say.

She apparently ordered an accessory but put it in her mother's name. It's against Policy and Illegal (it's considered Fraud) for me to so much as open the order if she wasn't the one to place the order since the orders are linked to accounts and I do not have access to accounts deep enough to see notes on the account... if somebody is added as an authorized user I do not have the ability to see that.

What that means is I WILL GET FIRED... F-I-R-E-D and if I'm lucky they won't press criminal charges! I'm not doing it, I don't give a flying whoopdy-freaking-doo how mad you and yo' mama are about it, you're still not getting access. If you placed the order in your mother's nam...
(continues)
Willwise

Dec 31, 2006, 12:40 PM
wow someone is ready to get into the new year
but I'm afraid since 2006 was the year of the idiot than 2007 will surely be the year of the pompas jackass
Nikoletta

Dec 31, 2006, 12:48 PM
Hahahahaha... oh that made me spit laughing... now my neighbor (pod neighbor) is looking at me funny.
SuperSerge76

Dec 31, 2006, 1:13 PM
Nicely Done. Policy is Policy...

And i like my job too much to get fired and go to jail.
DJ Parkay

Dec 31, 2006, 2:47 PM
Wow thats a terrible thing to say. You kinda suck.
Nikoletta

Dec 31, 2006, 3:07 PM
I didn't say it, I thought it... well and typed it. But you do understand the concept of venting right? Like half the stuff we say like that we don't mean, it just gets it out of our systems.
DJ Parkay

Dec 31, 2006, 3:09 PM
Wow. Your a horrible person. Something bad is probably going to happen to you for it.
Nikoletta

Dec 31, 2006, 3:10 PM
Right you are then... this coming from the person who's profile says "Poop."
captainplooky

Dec 31, 2006, 3:12 PM
Good is dookie, dookie is good.

For DJ Parkay specifically, but others should enjoy as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QqhW54RBQA »
DJ Parkay

Dec 31, 2006, 3:20 PM
Rather not.
captainplooky

Dec 31, 2006, 3:23 PM
🤣

Perhaps then you should not describe yourself as cheeky and silly, because a cheeky and silly person would find that link humorous and entertaining.

Your loss not mine. I already had a good laugh at it.
DJ Parkay

Dec 31, 2006, 3:32 PM
Oh the cheeky + silly comment wasnt directed to you. Im sure the video is phunny but this is the only website my phone company will phucking let us use
DJ Parkay

Dec 31, 2006, 3:19 PM
At least im not wishing death on people, I'm just cheeky and silly. You are a bad person who wishes harm and death on others and you should feel ashamed of yourself.
SatansQueen

Dec 31, 2006, 3:47 PM
She was VENTING

You know, that thing ALL of us do when we get upset with customers and post here, or hit mute and let all hell break loose
jalanjalaning

Dec 31, 2006, 3:18 PM
and you have bad grammar.
captainplooky

Dec 31, 2006, 3:18 PM

... I do not have access to accounts deep enough to see notes on the account... if somebody is added as an authorized user I do not have the ability to see that.

So an authorized user can call in and there is nothing you can do for them? Why even allow them to be added as authorized users in the first place?

I guess the wireless industry defines 'authorization' differently eh?

You have a nice afternoon and I hope you get drunk tonight and crash your car into a phone pole and die in a ball of flames.

Wishing death upon someone is nasty and highly distateful, regardless of it you are ranting... and karma usually has sneaky way of hearing about it.
Willwise

Dec 31, 2006, 3:26 PM
plooky always so quick to point out oter peoples anger. Where you beate as a child?
DJ Parkay

Dec 31, 2006, 3:30 PM
Yea howcome everyone is bitching at me? All I said was that it was rotten to wish death on a customer. If you hate people so much dont work in a customer service industry. become a dentist or a prison guard or something like that instead...
jalanjalaning

Dec 31, 2006, 3:32 PM
they put my resume on file but i haven't heard anything...
kiosk_hell

Dec 31, 2006, 3:39 PM
Last I checked, Nikoletta was in telesales (correct me if I'm wrong). She wouldn't need access to account notes because she doesn't deal with things like credits to the account and bill disputes like a customer care rep would.
captainplooky

Dec 31, 2006, 3:43 PM
Hmmm.

You see, I was under the impression that if the phonebank software directed the caller to her then she would need such access.

Kinda like when Nikki was saying it wasn't her job to answer questions, only place orders, yet the phonebank software clearly directed you to telesales for questions.
kiosk_hell

Dec 31, 2006, 3:45 PM
The phonebank software means jack. It's well known that people who call in and reach an automated system will just mash buttons in an attempt to get a live person. I very much doubt that her company is purposefully directing care calls to telesales. It's inefficient, for one thing.
captainplooky

Dec 31, 2006, 3:52 PM
Sure some people may not pay attention to it, however, that is not always the case and people are routed to representatives correctly through the software. It is these representatives who arbitrarily decide that it not their job, despite their employers obvious disagreement.

Nikoletta
I also hate (HATE) people calling 'just to ask some questions' because I'm paid on commission and if they just ask questions and then say I'm going to call back later I'm screwed.

Nikoletta
It's not my job to answer questions, it my job to set up service.

Yet...

Captainplooky
Ok. I called T-mobile to see for myself.

T-Mobile's Website:
Not yet a T-Mobile c
(continues)
aavera

Dec 31, 2006, 4:33 PM
Do you even work in the wireless industry??? 🤨
DJ Parkay

Dec 31, 2006, 3:45 PM
phonebank schmonebank

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.