Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 14 replies

What music do you have playing...

SuperSerge76

Dec 28, 2006, 2:16 PM
(If any) ...in your store, kiosk, or in your head during the day?

We have Audioslave, Foo Fighters, Reggae, and the Black Keyes with a twist of AC/DC. Everyone else?
biscuit

Dec 28, 2006, 2:25 PM
usually it is pretty quiet, but I decided to play come music off of my computer today. Right now I am enjoying Escape- The Pina Colada song! Along with some other random songs. Good times. I am just happy it isn't Christmas music anymore!
sharper3

Dec 28, 2006, 2:25 PM
Me: Panic!, Creeper Lagoon, Mamas and the Papas, Bob Marley, Pete Yorn, Keane, Travis, Simon and Garfunkle, Creedance Clearwater Revival, Justin Timberlake

Him: Anything blues - in fact, the same albums over and over and over again

Her: Pusscat Dolls, JT, Lil John, anything R&B or rap
Hayate

Dec 28, 2006, 2:26 PM
We are hearing the oldies station on the mall's PA system which is kinda weird. Could be worse but could be better. In a few minutes I'll hook up my speakers to my phone and get some good music going. I have a pretty big variety of stuff...
kiosk_hell

Dec 28, 2006, 2:26 PM
The mall has XM Satellite Radio, but it's usually tuned to adult contemporary--lots of Celine Dion, Amy Grant, etc. After two months of Christmas music torture, anything else is welcome relief.

I think since today is so slow I will spend the day loading up our Fusic demo with music.
frankiewawa

Dec 28, 2006, 2:57 PM
uh you have audioslave and foo fighters? Where can I apply to work at your location? 🤣
I get to listen to teeny bopper bullsh*t like smack that and christina aguilara... man its SO annoying.
SuperSerge76

Dec 28, 2006, 3:07 PM
You can apply anytime, if you can deal with neighbor Anchor Blue's 80's and Pop Music. *cough* Fergalicious every 30 minutes
ima_gn0me

Dec 28, 2006, 3:28 PM
OUCH!!! I wouldn't wish that on anyone, not even Ray.
frankiewawa

Dec 28, 2006, 3:02 PM
IF I HEAR FERGALICIOUS ONE MORE TIME I AM GOING TO TAKE A BUTTER KNIFE TO MY THROAT 👿 👿
SuperSerge76

Dec 28, 2006, 3:05 PM
Amen
frankiewawa

Dec 28, 2006, 3:19 PM
I honestly can't take this music. Here is the local radio stations loop of songs.

I wanna **** you

smack that

fergalicious

tryin to get to you and that booty

bringing sexy back

lips of an angel

gah i wish i could listen to my iPod at work
phonemechanic

Dec 28, 2006, 3:20 PM
Can you get XM or Sirius for your store? I just put it in mine and believe me, it was a Godsend. Not only am i fergie-free, but now it's Margaritaville all day in here 😁 😎
frankiewawa

Dec 28, 2006, 3:23 PM
I could deal with that. I would have to talk to the owner here. He might be up for it. Even he, in his old age, is picking up on the trend of crap music that plays over and over. He hears "tryin to get to youuuuu and that booty" and is startin to get pissed off. 🤣 I'll ask him. what is the monthly fee and how much does the unit cost, etc...
smorris

Dec 28, 2006, 3:45 PM
The Black-Eyed Peas were better without her.
ima_gn0me

Dec 28, 2006, 3:26 PM
Country... Early 90's to be exact.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.