Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

My daddy works for you FREAKING OUT!

biznass

Dec 22, 2006, 3:17 PM
There is an employee's daughter in our store right now FLIPPING out because we can't sell her a pre-owned phone. Hahhaa. She's crying now. Cry, baby, cry!
kiosk_hell

Dec 22, 2006, 3:20 PM
LOL...I had a snotty teenager tell me that her dad was an executive for Sprint and that she would make sure that he knew about how we treated her (not handing her another free phone after she broke her week-old one). I couldn't help but reply, "well if your dad is a Sprint bigwig, he can probably get you a pretty good deal, good luck with that!"
longsleeves

Dec 22, 2006, 3:20 PM
🤣 now tell her she's fat!
jrtool

Dec 22, 2006, 10:32 PM
that's reminds me a guy that called in...
Me: Thank you for calling Sprint (b4 merger) my name is (my name) how may i help you?

Cust: Yeah, im Mr. Sprint, i want to change my plan!! i own Sprint!!

Me: 😳 Umm...sir? the owner of Sprint does not have a plan, and if he (they,i guess) they dont have a plan with minutes, he had an ulimited plan (unavailable for cust at that time)

Me: Sir?

Cust hung up !! 🤭
kiosk_hell

Dec 22, 2006, 10:48 PM
That's especially funny because I'm pretty sure SPRINT is an anagram. Don't ask me what for...I was pretty much in a coma during new hire training.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.