Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

isn't it ironic?

chainsaw

Dec 20, 2006, 3:38 AM
So I was just at the bar with a friend who works at hot dog on a stick(aka muscle beach) she was complaining how customer whine about a $2 hotdog and how they don't understand all of the backend costs they have. I was trying to empathize with her on how we have customers that do the same thing and she got all butt hurt and started complaining about how her family has been with sprint and when her phone had water damage sprint made her pay the retail cost on the phone. Then I tried to make a simple analogy with her job and mine to make perfect sense of sprints stand point and she just got even more angry and failed to agree with me. Why is it that people only recognize their own plight's with their jobs but fail to see the similarities with o...
(continues)
Cell_Queen

Dec 20, 2006, 3:48 AM
Well its simple in her case..... she works for hot dog on a stick...this is why. 😳
biznass

Dec 20, 2006, 10:00 AM
I was going to say that...
And since when does EVERYONE say butt hurt?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.