Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

The stupid is thick on the ground again today.

Nikoletta

Dec 19, 2006, 1:19 PM
She has no idea what her phone is, just that it's got a camera and needs a new headset. She thinks it might be a "Nikia" type. She says it doesn't have an antenna but that there is this little thing sticking out the top and cannot tell me what color it is but insists on describing in detail the headset she needs.

I can't help her find the headset unless I know the phone. She's getting pissed and oh she just hung up. Maybe she should find out what freaking phone she has before trying again.
Jay Everette

Dec 19, 2006, 1:28 PM
people are EXTREMELY dumb today...
See my post on the new form customers should fill out. I wish it was more reality than a dream...
biznass

Dec 19, 2006, 1:35 PM
You can't look it up for her?
Nikoletta

Dec 19, 2006, 2:02 PM
Nope, she asked that too "Well can't you just look on the account?" Nope pumpkin, like it says in that jabber you didn't bother to listen to before it gave you me... I have no account access.

And I tried to get her to even just describe the phone to me "Does it feel sort of rubbery on the outside?" "Does the screen on the outside show full color or is it only blue?" Apparently these were too hard because she would revert back to trying to describe the headset she wanted. "It's got two ear phone pieces and it plugs into the bottom of the phone." "It's black with silver on the ear phone parts."

Useless.
MobileMogul

Dec 19, 2006, 2:11 PM
tough to deal with people like that....better you than me though
biznass

Dec 20, 2006, 10:10 AM
God that does suck ☹️
jalanjalaning

Dec 19, 2006, 1:40 PM
i like how when you say you're not sure what there talking about and ask specific questions like, "do you know the maker?" they respond with no, but... and add additional information, like "no, but it's thin..." so you ask another question, "does it have a logo or name on it anywhere?" and they reply, "no, but it's silver with a camera..." If telling me the color and whether or not is has a camera will help me determine what phone it is i would have asked that...

the stupid is so thick in here i can smell it... there are stupid smell lines permeating from everywhere and i'm having trouble breathing...
MobileMogul

Dec 19, 2006, 2:12 PM
prescription inhaler might help
kiosk_hell

Dec 19, 2006, 8:08 PM
An old man stopped to chat for about half an hour about nothing before finally asking me if we still sold those Nokorolorio phones. Or something like that, all I know is that he added about five extra syllables and it was only cute because he was an adorable little old man.
dreamerr1123

Dec 19, 2006, 9:15 PM
I've greeted about 5 people today that told me initially that they didn't need my help and that they were just looking around. Generally it is about 5 - 10 seconds later they have about 15 questions about plans, phones and things that have nothing whatsoever to do with cell phones. For example: "What features does the Krzr have that the Razr does not?" "So, how far away is Deluth from here again?" (yup, actually got that one!) "Well sir, why do you drive there and back here and let me know about 5 minutes after my shift is over and i am gone home!"

I CAN'T BREATHE!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.