Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

I just got b!tched out by a lady...

Jay Everette

Dec 19, 2006, 12:29 PM
...who got upset that I don't carry a european charger for her Samsung c417!
...But thats not the best part!

C - (throws arms in disgust) "What do you mean you don't carry a european charger! I got one when I bought my razr!"

M - "What store did you buy it from?"

C - "Some store in London"

M - 😲 😳 "Umm, have you tried radio shack? They may have adapters..."

C - (cuts me off and starts to yell) "AN ADAPTER?!? I WANT THE ORIGINAL EUROPEAN CHARGER! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU DON'T CARRY IT IN THIS STORE!

M - (at this point I wish I had a pull down map of the world) I'm sorry for the inconvenience, ma'am, but we don't have a european charger. The reason why you got a eropean charger with you razr is because you got it in...
(continues)
Hayate

Dec 19, 2006, 12:35 PM
People are really freaking stupid. I don't think I could've gotten through that conversation without laughing at her.
Ima_Elf

Dec 19, 2006, 12:41 PM
🤣

You should have told her it that it was special order and that you had to take payment in advance.

Charge her like $100 and then order one on the internet for 15 bucks. HAHAHA
Jay Everette

Dec 19, 2006, 12:56 PM
I really should have! 😈
jalanjalaning

Dec 19, 2006, 1:02 PM
i just got b!tched out too...

they wanted to upgrade their daughter's phone. they have four lines. all are eligible for upgrades in march so i told them they would have to wait until march or buy the phone at retail value, in which case they will have to do it at the store across the street as i do not sell them at retail. He protested that he just upgraded his phone, and shoved it into my face. I look at his upgrade date which was still in march so i asked if they bought it at retail value and they didn't know. I explained to them that they can buy phones as much as they want but they can only get the upgrade price every 22 months. The guy starts yelling at me and says that our policy is ridiculous and that cingular is better than ...
(continues)
Jay Everette

Dec 19, 2006, 1:18 PM
I think there should be a "mental application for the use of a cell phone" form that is mandatory for all customers for all carriers all over the world... (I think this should be for child birth too!)

Great Idea? : Yes.
Will It Work? : No.
Why? : There are dumb people everywhere... Including the people in charge who can pass laws...

But, hey. We can dream, right?
sweetsoprano

Dec 19, 2006, 1:03 PM
And again, this is why I cannot work retail...cause I would have told her to take her crazy a$$ back to Europe and buy it there. 🙄
biznass

Dec 19, 2006, 1:38 PM
I got a Euro adapter with my T-Mobile phones. I also got a European charger at a store in London. Why would she need one in America anyway? If she needs one that badly she can get it in Europe...dumbass.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.