Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 16 replies

to all the crybabies here

sacdude

Dec 7, 2006, 11:53 PM
men it is getting sickening to see how much whinning and cyybabies they exist on this forum the customer may not always be right however its our job to give them the best service possible. due to customers, whether we like or not , we have jobs, you dont like your job, quit, quit whinning and crying like a baby. customer sevice is a job to be done with joy and pride
qtgirl_78

Dec 8, 2006, 3:59 AM
Now...my question would be...when you say "here" are you referring to phonescoop in general or just the lounge forum? Would you rather we complain in the "shop talk" forum? would that make it better? Cuz honestly, that's what these forums are here for. I love my job. I love being able to help people and I love that every call that comes through is different and interesting. However, I do occasionally get those customers that are stupid, or mean, or rude, or obnoxious or whatever. I can talk to my friends or family about them, but they don't really understand the industry, so they don't care. So I come on here to commiserate with other people who have gone through the same things. Why is that wrong? And if it's so wrong, no one is for...
(continues)
qtgirl_78

Dec 8, 2006, 4:05 AM
haha...oops...just realized this IS the shop talk forum... 🤭 ...
raycarroll70

Dec 8, 2006, 9:23 AM
Amen!
DJ Parkay

Dec 8, 2006, 4:25 PM
A-women!
OhSoKorny

Dec 8, 2006, 9:19 AM
Oh shut it, sac dude.

You are just complaining because the jokes you paste are not funny and no one is paying any attention to you anymore.

Get out of my town, idiot.
frankiewawa

Dec 8, 2006, 9:48 AM
pretty sure you got fistED^^ 🤣 🤣
3ntropy

Dec 8, 2006, 11:47 AM
😳 🤣 🤣
knn_dm

Dec 8, 2006, 9:51 AM
We come on here to vent. Why is it everytime someone posts a new thread about how rude this customer was or how much of an a-hole that person was, there is always that one person to tell everybody on here to go find a new job if they don't like. Well we don't like you so go find a new place to rain on other peoples parade. This forum is meant for us share our experiences and vent about our jobs. Don't read it or get the hell off.
Willwise

Dec 8, 2006, 4:24 PM
yea sacdude in your face ( tryng to make this a catch phrase )
furkitfox

Dec 8, 2006, 12:25 PM
I think the other replies have pretty much covered the reason why, but I'd just like to show my support by stating the obvious - you're an idiot.
chainsaw

Dec 8, 2006, 12:42 PM
were you drunk when you wrote that?
krickt

Dec 8, 2006, 2:50 PM
He's just posting to get a response. He must of been bored or something!
T-MoTucson

Dec 8, 2006, 3:14 PM
learn to write first. I don't care what you write, but at least use some proper grammar and punctuation. Show people your not some knucklehead that can't do anything but peddle phones and make the rest of us look bad.
craptacularwireless

Dec 8, 2006, 3:59 PM
But he is a knucklehead. He's showing his true colors.
Copper Emeritus

Dec 8, 2006, 6:35 PM
I believe most sentences are supposed to start with a capital letter; ergo "Learn" rather than "learn"

How about "you are" rather than "your," and "who" rather than "that."

Just my musings.....
DJ Parkay

Dec 8, 2006, 4:21 PM
You like your job too much.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.