Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Yesterday's idiots

Hayate

Nov 5, 2006, 3:20 PM
There were two good ones but I didn't get a chance to post about them yesterday.

Story 1
Right when I get here in the morning, I'm at the computer at the front-left corner of the kiosk. A guy, probably in his late 30s, is standing across the counter from me. I see one of the poster/sign things on the front of the kiosk fall of onto the ground because the tape we have sucks. I say "Oh, one of our signs just fell on the ground". The guy walks to the other side of the kiosk, steps on the sign, and falls in the most ridiculous, clumsy, downright awesome way ever.

Story 2
Three of us are working; two are on the computers and one is doing paperwork at the front of the kiosk. We're all facing the front. A lady walks across the front o...
(continues)
biznass

Nov 7, 2006, 11:27 AM
Maybe that lady's mean to her kids because people are mean to her. That makes me sad that you guys were so blatantly rude to her, even if she was being mean to her kids.
sacdude

Nov 8, 2006, 12:03 AM
i agree with you on that
Hayate

Nov 8, 2006, 3:16 AM
She was being ridiculous. Her kids weren't doing anything but talking to each other in a perfectly normal manner and she was screaming at them to shut up over and over.

Also, she didn't bother to say a word to any of us the entire time, she chose to walk directly past three of us and stand behind us and not say anything. It's her own fault for being stupid. If she would've approached us or said anything we would've helped her with no problem.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.