Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

People just don't pay attention...

Hayate

Oct 26, 2006, 2:46 PM
Stupid people with bad credit and an IQ on the level of George W Bush. So these people come up and have me tell them about our rate plans and everything. They would ask me a question and then just turn to their friend and start talking while I tried to answer them.

They asked for our cheapest phone so I showed them the Nokia 6030 for $19.99. The lady looks at me and says "So it catches real good?" I was like "Wait, what? Are you asking if it gets good reception?"

They said they did a credit check here about a week ago, but they weren't in the computer (meaning it was probably like a month or so ago). I get the guy's ID and do another credit check and it comes back with a $750 deposit and he just says "Yeah, that's what they said ...
(continues)
vivalasvegas

Oct 26, 2006, 2:50 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I used to work in a market with a lot of raoming customers and OMG! So funny man I feel your pain!
krickt

Oct 26, 2006, 2:51 PM
Sounds like you live in a great area! I get people every day that have run their credit in all 4 of the agencies in the county, and then wonder why they have a deposit still. If they say something stupid, like "We just need it for a few days, then we'll let it go" in my presence, I won't even turn my computer on for them. I've only pissed off about 4 people like that in the almost 3 years that I've been here.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.